Hidey Ho. B)

Hello all, I’m a registered Republican, I drive a Ford Ranger with this on the tailgate, and despite my name, I’m actually registered to vote (and live) in Colorado. Hope to have engaging talk here. B)

[quote=“Alaska_Slim, post:1, topic:43541”]
Hello all, I’m a registered Republican, I drive a Ford Ranger with this on the tailgate, and despite my name, I’m actually registered to vote (and live) in Colorado. Hope to have engaging talk here. B)
[/quote] Welcome, Alaska. I wandered in here almost by accident just over three months ago, and I’m really glad. It’s a good place!

Welcome. Site admis are improving and updating the site and will be finished in a year or two. Big improvements. We will see some of them pretty soon. We have good lively debate. If you see things getting way to serious I tend to lighten the mood and you will see that soon. Please fill out your survey so we can get to know and respect your leanings. I hope to have another poster here that has a sense of humor or emotion. Patricia, Classical teacher, and Robert are my favorite posters, but everybody here has something to offer. Again welcome and please chime in right away. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the site.

Welcome!

Hi and welcome!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to RO!

[quote=“Alaska_Slim, post:1, topic:43541”]
[/quote] Mind if I ask what part of Colorado? I may have seen your truck if its the Springs…

`
Welcome to RO the best posting board on the web.

:diamonds:

Nah, I live in the Denver area, not the Springs, I don’t think I’ve ever driven my truck down there (but I have been on I-25).

Enjoyed reviewing your political views survey. I expect you’ll find many similar opinions here – and a few not so similar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the RO!

Hey, I’m back. B)

1 Like

You been around for a long time here or do I know you from another forum…??? Anyhow either welcome or glad your back…

Been around here for awhile :wink: