High School Student Disarms Gunman…Gets Suspended?

You may need a roller skate for your chin after reading this! The stupid is strong in this school’s administration!

High School Student Disarms Gunman…Gets Suspended?
Mar. 2, 2013 10:12am
TheBlaze.com
Madeleine Morgenstern

A Florida high school student wrestled a loaded gun away from another teen on the bus ride home this week and was slapped with a suspension in return.

The 16-year-old Cypress Lake High student in Fort Myers, Fla. told WFTX-TV there was “no doubt” he saved a life after grappling for the loaded .22 caliber revolver being aimed point-blank at another student on Tuesday.

Authorities confirmed to WFTX the weapon was indeed loaded, and the arrest report stated the suspect, identified by WVZN-TV as Quadryle Davis, was “pointing the gun directly” at the other student and “threatening to shoot him.”

That’s when, the teen told the station, he and two others tackled the suspect and wrestled the gun away. The next day, all three were suspended.

The school’s referral slip said he was given an “emergency suspension” for being involved in an “incident” with a weapon.

This doesn’t surprise me at all. This stupidity has to stop. This boy should be held up as a hero.

Wowwwwwwwww that’s stupid

Can banning bananas from lunches be far behind (presumably, cucumbers would be OK, of course)?

Yes. Letting the other student get shot would be the correct alternative

Really? Good grief. Ridiculous. This is what liberals would make of our lives? Not only do they hate the idea of folks defending themselves and other with guns, they actually expect people to stand by and be shot. Any liberals, Republican or Democrat or whatever, care to explain and defend this lunacy? Why do you keep voting for people who implement these kinds of rules? What is wrong with you?

Yeah I saw this the other day. Its really terrible that someone saves someone elses lives… In a related note though. I cannot even imagine having a kid in today’s society since it is now “wrong” to be a kid. I mean who didn’t play cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, have water gun fights. This entire schooling situation has become just mind-boggling stupid.

The Left calls evil good and good evil, they run our schools and most everything else these days.

It is good to see that some young people are of strong enough character to not only resist the propaganda of the Left that they are bombarded with in public school but actually maintain enough sober thinking to thwart the plans of a self centered monster.

I hope these boys have their suspension slips laminated and preserved as a badge of honor.
Nothing showcases the superiority of strong character than when it is standing alongside of bottom feeding Liberals like these school administrators.

This doesn’t surprise me. And, expect things to get nuttier and nuttier. Public schools are dens of inequity… If parents care about the health and welfare of their children, they need to get them out of the public schools IMMEDIATELY. It’s only going go get much, much worse.

… dens of inequity …

Not sure if this was an intentional pun or a Malaprop, but dens of iniquity and dens of inequity all too often are both sadly appropriate.

Thanks Pete! I looked at that word and puzzled over it for awhile…but it was too late and I was bleery-eyed. LOL!!