Hill hearing on global warming cancelled by D.C. snowstorm

An unusually chilly March day and the snowstorm it spawned have shut down much of official Washington on Wednesday — including a hearing [[FONT=inherit][COLOR=#009900][FONT=inherit]House

[/FONT]](http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/mar/6/hill-hearing-global-warming-cancelled-dc-snowstorm/#) Republicans had called to examine global warming.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
“Postponed due to weather,” read the notice from the House Science, Space and Technology Committee sent in the morning.

Read more: Hill hearing on global warming cancelled by D.C. snowstorm - Washington Times

Honestly this is SO FUNNY. Considering the history of such events this follows right along with past event where the weather has not cooperated with those who scream global warming and are met with just the opposite.:howler:

I am so tired of winter! I wish they would hold off on these things until July and August when a cold front would be nice.

Excellent. Snowstorm in March, Sean Penn’s hootch mate kicks the bucket… All we need now is Achmandinijihad to fall into a pig pen.

[quote=“tperkins, post:2, topic:38567”]
I am so tired of winter! I wish they would hold off on these things until July and August when a cold front would be nice.
[/quote]After digging out two houses today with the snow we got which was said to be 9 inches I too wish winter was over.

Awwwwww!! Where’s your sense of adventure??

The title of this thread is hilarious. I really do wish they would stop pushing this man made global warming crap. There is no solid proof of any of it. I remember what we were first taught in science classes (which all of these “experts” seem to forget): Correlation does not equal Causation

The funny thing this story illustrates is that Warmistas seem to believe their own narrative to the degree that they schedule events like this in winter. And snow-outs like this are almost an annual event!

:coffee_spray:
:rofl:

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:5, topic:38567”]
Awwwwww!! Where’s your sense of adventure??
[/quote]At 66 the adventure is gone:grin:

Hmmm…66 is too hot for me. Seriously. No, really!

Lying groundhog!