Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

Good information. This video is well done and a must see.

I wonder what future investigations will uncover about obastard?

Do future investigations really matter…The fix is in. She has proven that she can get away with anything.

The woman is incompetent; she is amoral and lawless; and it doesn’t matter. Is it no wonder she keeps on doing what she does, and wants to amass even greater power?

My take on it is, she’ll probably win. This election is Republicans to LOSE; and so far, they’ve been trying real hard. A candidate who stands for nothing, not even truthful discourse; who slanders established, known conservatives; who gathers a sheeplike gaggle of followers who are there for nothing but the MAN.

Who, like Ron Paul supporters of the past, are very noisy and obnoxious but who represent a very small number of voters. The rest of us see him trying to out-Free the Bernie leftists, and wonder…Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot, over?

Now his announcement that he’s not concerned about losing the Senate; that he thinks being a “Free Agent” will be kewel. Does the dumb SOB KNOW…how a Supreme Court candidate is nominated? Or is he gonna cut one of those “Really Great Deals” with oily Chuck Schumer and nominate a LIBERAL to the Court? Maybe the “Great Deal” he makes will be that it will be Trump’s Democrat SISTER. Hey, that’s a Great Deal - whatchuwant? It’s allabout me, ainnit?

The real question here and what befuddles me the most is HOW and WHY we have allowed them not only to continue on, but to amass a fortune of over $1 BILLION dollars. Can we imagine how much money the Klintons will be worth when she leaves office?

They can’t imagine.

It obviously excites them.

But I can imagine.

I don’t know how many dollars they’ll have; but I know how much wealth they will have amassed.

NONE. Probably.

Because dollars are going to be worth little or nothing.

Because private charities are a function of wealthy societies; and we’re beyond destitution - we’re like a Loony-Toons cartoon character running off a cliff face. We just haven’t realized yet there’s nothing under us and we’re about to go into free-fall.

The dollars will be worth nothing, with the money crashed. People won’t be giving to charities when there is no tax benefit and the rates are confiscatory. And Bubba is sick, possibly with AIDS; and Billary ain’t sounding too healthy either. She’s had a small stroke already; she’s a medical time bomb.

They’ll be dead in a term; their foundation as well; and with it the dollar and the American Dream.

STATE SECESSION.

Quote: “JustPassinThru; The woman is incompetent; she is amoral and lawless; and it doesn’t matter. Is it no wonder she keeps on doing what she does, and wants to amass even greater power?”

JPT - For medical reference, if you were to add “lack of remorse”, that which you have described as constituting Hillary’s core personality traits is officially termed in the American Journal Of Psychiatry as - SOCIOPATHIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Or as we say on the streets: She’s a F&$#@king NUT JOB!