Hillary Clinton accuses gun lobby of intimidating Congress, harassing critics

A teaser from the article linked below –

“There has been a concerted effort to undermine the real-life experiences of people who speak out,” Clinton said. “Blame the victim, blame the victim’s mother , blame the victim’s family, blame the victim’s neighborhood,” she said. “Find somebody to blame instead of saying — you know what, we’ve just got too many guns in this country.”

Hillary Clinton accuses gun lobby of intimidating Congress, harassing critics
Washington Post
April 21, 2016

Looks to me like HRC has some problem with the blame issue. Truth is the criminal is to blame. I would really like to see some proof that a firearm has loaded itself and then has gone looking for a person to kill. Bet it, such proof, cannot be provided. Rather here is an anti-Constitution person claiming that the firearm, an inanimate mechanical contraption, is to blame.

If you have any inclination to vote for HRC in November please rethink it and either vote for the opposition or don’t vote at all. This candidate for the office of POTUS comes across to me as a few cards short of a full deck between the ears. She wants to blame inanimate mechanical contraptions for the actions of bad people.

Said Hitler to the Jews…