Hillary Clinton attacks guns in Orlando massacre instead of radical Islam

See: Clinton, Trump speak on Orlando shooting

***” Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee, pushed for gun control and reached out to a key constituency — gays and lesbians.

“The gunman attacked an LGBT nightclub during Pride Month. To the LGBT community: please know that you have millions of allies across our country. I am one of them,” she said in a statement, adding a call to keep assault weapons out of the hands of “terrorists or other violent criminals.”***

In the aftermath of the Orlando massacre by a radical Muslim, It is absolutely stunning that Hillary Clinton ignores the threat of allowing hundreds of thousands of Muslim “refugees” into our country when we haven’t figured out how to vet them. Instead, Hillary Clinton panhandles gun control, and how she embraces the LGBT community in response to the Orlando massacre, rather than point to the consequences suffered by countries such as Italy, Germany, France, London and Greece, which have blindly opened their arms to Muslim refugees.

Make no mistake. This massacre is the direct result of the Obama / Hillary Clinton desire to flood America with hundreds of thousands of Muslims whose culture and religion is incompatible with America’s way of life. Let us not forget that there is no “tolerance” for the LGBT community in Islamic Countries. Homosexuality is seen as being sinful and a perverted deviation from the norm and it is a punishable crime.

If Hillary Clinton really stands with the LGBT community in America, she would be extremely hesitant of allowing hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees into America who cannot be properly vetted and whose culture is incompatible with America’s way of life.

JWK

The Obama/Hillary Administration has given aid and comfort to our sworn enemies by releasing them from GITMO

And just what have been the consequences in other countries who have the Obama / Hillary immigration policy? Well, let us take a look:

Muslim Immigrants Riot in Italy

10,000 MUSLIM EXTREMISTS RIOT AND CHASE NON MUSLIMS IN LONDON

Muslims riot in Paris, France

Muslim riots in German immigration center

Muslims riot in Athens, Greece

Brussels: Islamic State launches attacks on airport and station – as it happened

Trump’s call for a pause in Muslim immigration, until an effective way to screen them is devised, is a reasonable idea and designed to advance America’s general welfare and the safety of her citizens. Now why would Hillary be against such reasoned thought?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

Yet another post showing you know NOTHING about Islam, Johnhwk. The extremists, while they claim to be Muslim and follow the Quran, DO NOT. The are no more true Muslims than the Christians who bomb abortion clinics are true Christians.

Of course, taking away my gun (FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS) will bring a halt to all killing across the world, no one else will die, ever, everyone will hold pinkies drink coke and teach the world to sing Kumbyah and we will all drop to our knees and kiss HildaBeasts ring.

Of course maybe if someone in the club in Orlando was CC, they could have just blown the raghead away. I do have to ask the question: Why in a room PACKED with 300++ people, most likely standing room only, why did they just not charge the guy, far less would have died, instead I believe what happened was the crowd cowered and as a result he was able to kill 49 and wound 53. As for killing 49, take it from a Infantry soldier who has seen his share of combat, its NOT a world of one shot, one kill. Unless you get a head or heard shot they don’t die real fast, so the perp had to shoot a lot of rounds to kill very few. My buddy took 7 hits, not one of them or even all 7 were enough to stop him, he did not go down and kept fighting.

Not sure what happened in that club and what they are saying in less than 45 min he killed a lot of folks…something is ??? I have seen too much to believe it was that simple.

See Obama Doubles Down on Bringing Refugees Into U.S. EVEN AFTER BRUSSELS ATTACKS

Mar 26th, 2016

***” In a brief Easter weekend radio address, President Obama vowed to decimate the self-proclaimed Islamic State, but he said the United States will do so by offering an example of freedom, tolerance and open society.

“Our openness to refugees fleeing ISIL’s violence; our determination to win the battle against ISIL’s hateful and violent propaganda — a distorted view of Islam that aims to radicalize young Muslims to their cause,” are paramount in the fight, Obama told Americans during his weekly radio address.

Admitting entry to Syrian and Iraqi refugees has become a divisive issue in the U.S. as well as Europe, but Obama made clear he has no plan to back off his promise to admit 100,000 to the U.S. this year.”***

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

And the Obama / Hillary Administration knows everything about Islam?

Let us not forget the Obama / Hillary Administration screened the parents of the Orlando shooter. And so, we should all feel safe and reject Trump’s desire to temporality halt Muslim immigration from war torn Islamic countries until we can figure out how to vet these “refugees”.

JWK

The Obama/Hillary Administration has given aid and comfort to our sworn enemies by releasing them from GITMO ***

You MIGHT want to do some study on Sharia Law before you say something like this…

[quote=“17Oaks, post:7, topic:48851”]
You MIGHT want to do some study on Sharia Law before you say something like this…
[/quote] You too 17Oaks, how about the first thing you look into with Sharia Law is what a true Muslim is NOT supposed to do during Ramadan. Here’s a hint: They are to fast during the day, avoid false speech, and avoid a word that begins with a ‘v’ and means “the use of physical force to harm someone, to damage property, etc”

[quote=“johnwk, post:6, topic:48851”]
And the Obama / Hillary Administration knows everything about Islam?

Let us not forget the Obama / Hillary Administration screened the parents of the Orlando shooter. And so, we should all feel safe and reject Trump’s desire to temporality halt Muslim immigration from war torn Islamic countries until we can figure out how to vet these “refugees”.

JWK

The Obama/Hillary Administration has given aid and comfort to our sworn enemies by releasing them from GITMO ***
[/quote] And just how long do you think Obama and Hillary have been in power?!? The guy was in his 20’s and was BORN IN NEW YORK, meaning that his parents were screened LONG BEFORE Obama took office. Look, I’m no fan of Odumbo or Shillary, but at least be fair and present FACTS. In fact I agree with Trump’s position. That does NOT change the FACT that the radicals committing these acts are NOT, by definition, true Muslims.

Just saw a speech by Clinton and I think she opened herself up to major criticism. She stated that “if the FBI is investigating you for terror links, you shouldn’t be able to buy a gun”. Couldn’t someone suggest that if you are being investigated by the FBI, you shouldn’t be allowed to run for president?

I agree with her, such crazies shouldn’t have a gun, but hindsight is 20/20. If there isn’t a charge though, what can you do? There is sure to be someone tackling that particular comment in the GOP camp.

Why? They’re nothing but cowards. The other side of the same coin.

Caroline, if you don’t trust and hate all sides of the political spectrum, than what do you support?

The Orlando killer simply had to regard himself to be at war: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_fought_during_Ramadan_by_Muslims . Then his massacre fits Muslim tradition and practice back to the time of Muhammad himself.

The Washington Establishment vetted these parents.

The bottom line is, the Muslim religion is incompatible with America’s values and way of life, and every country which has opened its arms to Muslims is paying the consequences! And just what have been the consequences in other countries who have the Obama / Hillary immigration policy? Well, let us take a look:

Brussels: Islamic State launches attacks on airport and station – as it happened

Trump’s call for a pause in Muslim immigration, until an effective way to screen them is devised, is a reasonable idea and designed to advance America’s general welfare and the safety of her citizens. Now why would Hillary be against such reasoned thought?

JWK

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:13, topic:48851”]
The Orlando killer simply had to regard himself to be at war: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_fought_during_Ramadan_by_Muslims . Then his massacre fits Muslim tradition and practice back to the time of Muhammad himself.
[/quote] Pete, do you REALLY want to go there? Seriously?!? I mean, shall we look at what could be called Christian tradition and practice (due to the extremists) back to the time of Christ? Shall we look at all the wars fought in the name of Christ who was against wars? Now someone will complain about me attacking Christianity while not saying word one about you, Johnwk, and 17oaks violating the rules. As for your list… That doesn’t mean that those fighting the battles were true Muslims, or would you consider a Christian or Jew that fights a battle on the Sabbath to be a true Christian or Jew? Shall we look into how many battles were fought on Sunday’s or even Christmas by Christians? But fine, let me break this down. Is someone who violates the rules of a religion a true representative of that religion? Yes or No?

Well, now I know why I’ve had you on ignore for so long. Back you go!

Yea I too had him on ignore, now I remember why…he has no idea what he is talking about, he bobs and weaves always dodging the point and answering with a question, facts are not his game, yep, back on ignore, mot worth the time to bother to dialogue…

Getting back to the subject of the thread, what do you think about the Obama / Hillary Administration being determined to bring in 100,000 more Islamic refugees? See Obama Doubles Down on Bringing Refugees Into U.S. EVEN AFTER BRUSSELS ATTACKS

And after you read the above mentioned article, let us not forget what has happened in the countries who opened their arms to Muslim refugees.

SEE:

JWK

The Obama/Hillary Administration has given aid and comfort to our sworn enemies by releasing them from GITMO

[quote=“17Oaks, post:17, topic:48851”]
Yea I too had him on ignore, now I remember why…he has no idea what he is talking about, he bobs and weaves always dodging the point and answering with a question, facts are not his game, yep, back on ignore, mot worth the time to bother to dialogue…
[/quote] Really?!? Why don’t you and Dave point out ONE thing that I’ve said that was NOT a fact when I stated it as a fact? BTW, you guys haven’t had me on ignore, the reason you didn’t see my posts for a long time is because I take breaks from dealing trying to deal with some of the extremists in this forum from time to time.

Yeah yeah, you hate Christians, you’ll spin like a top to demonize them, etc. etc. ad nauseum. Been here, done this to death, and it’s no more true than the first (or second, or third, etc.) time you’ve attacked Christianity with bogus and hair-splitting arguments (which is to say, most or all of the time).

Speaking ill of a religion isn’t an issue. Speaking bogus ill of a religion is.