Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early on Sunday, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

“Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen,” Clinton spokesperson Nick Merrill said in a statement. “During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better.”

But a witness told Fox News that Clinton stumbled off  the curb, her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped  into a van during her "unexpected early departure."

Hillary Clinton has ‘medical episode’ at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

It is getting to look like she is not going the distance. What will the democrats do?

Video here: https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/774993814025011200

It is getting to look like she is not going the distance. What will the democrats do?
Still vote for her of course.

<div class=“lazyYT” data-youtube-id=“ErNAePxBHvQ” data-width=“480” data-height=“270” data-parameters=“feature=oembed&wmode=opaque”></div>

Of course focus on her head & watch it a time or two. Then check out her right foot in the video. It doesn’t work. Maybe another stroke?
I’m betting that it wasn’t a case of overheating. Maybe that’s why she is going to very limited events so that it doesn’t become even more obvious.

I RARELY wish ill on anyone and rarely ever have…but the Klintons deserve all the CHIT that life can dole out for them. Bill is in not better shape himself and poor ChelSea, well the good looks wagon did not stop at her house…

Keep on stumblin HildaBeast and if you think its bad here, I assure you HELL is gonna be HELL…

I wonder (cause I don’t know) can they use the money Hillary has raised for her election on someone else. Long ago I predicted that Biden would be standing in the wings just in case of something like this. If the money could be used for him, it would be interesting. Of course if it can’t there’s always the “Clinton Foundation”. (wink)

As I understand, the money you raise for a public election is yours and yours to keep. This is why so many people run for federal office, raise a $ MILLION LARGE and then suddenly drop out saying the money is being used to pay debts and going into their pocket.

Answer: Win!

If she is Tango Uniform or hospitalized the DNC will have no choice but to go with Tim Kaine. He would placate the Berniebots and millions of democrats disgusted with Hillary while Biden would shatter their party. By current standards, Kaine is qualified, not a serial liar, not corrupt and not Donald Trump. It will be all over.

I don’t want to “thank” this post because the prospect is repugnant.

But I think you’re right.

HOWEVER…there’s one small little detail.

The old bat hasn’t kicked off yet.

Maybe Soros’ goons are getting in place now…if she can’t deliver the goods for her paymasters, then at least she can be made to pay with her blood…

Unless the law was changed recently, that is not true.

It remains the candidate’s - to keep for future political campaigns. Their own or someone else’s. They can save it for the next go-round or the next attempt at office-seeking; or they can give it to a fellow-traveler’s campaign.

There is a point when at retirement the money does in fact become the candidate’s to use - I’m not sure if that’s determined by age, or if the candidate finishes the term of the last office sought, or how that goes. But while it does remain a candidate’s slush-fund, it is not - not immediately - theirs to go spend.

Live long and prosper you evil witch! (at least until November 9th)

These rejects from a scum ward have elected dead people before.

If Hillary can’t continue, which won’t happen, Tim Kane will head the ticket. He’s more electable anyway. With all negatives against Trump, he’ll win even if the low information votes don’t know who he is. All they need is “Democrat” beside his name, or a donkey symbol if they are illiterate.

But don’t worry If Hillary had a debilitating stroke a couple weeks before the election, the main stream media would cover for her long enough for the win. They’d talk about how no one knows her condition for a week and a half, and punt for a couple days. Trump will probably say something stupid that will give them some more cover.

Joe Biden would make it possible for even Trump to win…

If it was anyone but Trump she was running against this might actually hurt her in the polls.

Actually, if it was anyone but Trump she would already be losing by double digits.

I don’t know all of the stages of overheating. Having said that my wife in from MN where hot is in the 90’s (& she doesn’t like that). She isn’t a big water drinker so she often gets overheated (we have a lot of 100 degree days here). And that doesn’t look like simple overheating. Nor did it look like a stumble. What it looked like to me was her being propped up on a piece of concrete & when they were trying to get her to the car she folded. I assume her left foot worked but we couldn’t see that. But her right food did not work at all. The flat of her foot never hit the ground & the secret service were prepared for it like they expected it. Whatever happened I’m betting water won’t fix it. I’m still thinking another stroke.
To be fair though I would come closer to voting for her after a stroke than the way she was yesterday.

There’s no way that Biden does worse than Hillary.

Biden doesn’t have a fan club, and he has an even bigger foot-in-mouth problem than Trump.