Hillary gives 1st press conference in eight months . . . lies to minority reporters

See: Hillary Clinton holds rare press conference at minority journalist convention

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

”At a press conference at a convention for Latino and African-American journalists, Clinton said: "Director Comey has said that my answers in my FBI interview were truthful. That’s really the bottom line here.”

Now, let us listen to what Director Comey actually stated in his own words as to the truthfulness of Hillary Clinton’s answers. CLICK HERE

The sad truth is, Hillary Clinton has been lying to our nation’s minority community for years, while using her position of public trust to fatten her own family’s bank account. Why on earth does our nation’s minority community throw their support to someone who has done nothing more for our nation’s minority community but keep them in chains and dependent upon government cheese while fattening her own family’s fortune?

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s big buck donors!

Hillary Clinton never talks to anyone because otherwise she couldn’t control the lies tumbling from her mouth and yet she’s this greatest (AND FIRST, YOU OWE ME AMERICA) stateswoman that ever lived.

Trump spends at least 5 to 12 hours a day shooting his mouth off and he’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to America.

And then the press sits around wondering “why won’t anybody tell me anything a bloo bloo bloo”

That was no “press conference.” It was a campaign speech before a roomful of supporters. Applause? At a press conference? No questions from the press corps? No follow-ups?

Maybe in the Hollywood production of “Dave” when he announced that he was going to see everyone gets a job who wants one, but not in real life.

Hillary’s form of a speech is having shills in the audience asking questions and refusing to answer legitimate questions.

Even the Washington Post GAVE HILLARY “Four Pinocchios For Claiming Comey Called Her ‘Truthful’ About Her Emails”

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.