Hillary is a pathetic, lying, hypocritical racist!

Hillary is the typical democrat who is currently trying to use racism to help her get elected when if one researches her finds all the things she accuses of people of are things she has condoned in the past.

Hillary is a pathetic, lying, hypocritical racist!
Ok.

You left out America hating POS!

I was thinking about this statement this morning. I guess that it depends on the definition of racist & I didn’t bother to look it up. Does Hillary hate blacks (or even other color people)? To me that’s a racist, hating someone because of some one point about them like color, language or whatever. I don’t know that Hillary does that. Does wanting to keep them poor to control their votes, lying to them, making long term plans to use them & so on really count as racist? I don’t know. I’m not even sure that Hillary cares enough about them to either like or hate them. I think to her they are just a demographic that she needs in her power base.

Hitlery is a double headed racist. First she is an extreme narcism driven individual, she is the center of her universe and it takes a MASSIVE effort to prop us her narcism as it does for most of them, hence they turn into pathological liars. This becomes a malignancy grows inside of them till they get to the point that it becomes more normal to lie than to tell the truth. You hit them with an indisputable fact such as the sky is blue today, they are almost at a loss for words as for them the norm is a lie and they come to fear the truth.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions.
DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Hitlery, Obama and most of those in the top tier of the Far left world.

All this makes the a racist in spite of being color blind, they despise everyone except them selves.

The Democrats have a symbiotic relationship with minorities. They desperately need them to prop them up and adore them and most of all they need their vote and the minorities who wallow in the self pity of victimization. Everyone but the Conservatives treats them as victims, this is how the Dims control them and keep them down in the govt housing and free cell fones. The reality is they would not spit in the on the face of a minority if they were on fire, of course they would not do it for a whitey either.

The you have the True Racist of which I think there are not many at all. This generally requires 2 actions in your head. Be dumb and blame your lot in life on someone else in this case minorities, so its a combo of not being real smart and victimhood. Does this apply to minorities? Yes and its what they are fed in our federal school system, what they are told by their leaders and what the see. The Far Left, its BIGGEST fear is minorities who stand up on their two feet and break the chains of bondage the far left has put around their necks. Give the bread and circuses. In this case give them life’s needs for Free and make sure they have access to drugs and booze.

Okay, for us dial-up cripples, what did she say?

Just what the title says; but with much more emotion & candor than can be gleaned from the title. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3::laughing: