Hillary running for President 2016?

Despite her denials, it’s widely speculated that Hillary Clinton may run for president in 2016, and if she does, she’ll need as many email addresses as possible to send out fund-raising solicitations and spread her political message.

Chelsea Clinton Collecting Thank-You Notes for

Since the citizens breached one wall with the election of a black man is it inconceivable that next we may have a woman president?

Are we faced again with electing someone without proper credentials over substance? In the past other women have tried for the position of the president and the public had decided not to let a woman for various reasons.

For the sake of argument lets say that Condi Rice or some other woman steps forward with actual experience over those less qualified, and she appeals to the public enough to garner votes.

Would she be electable or will the same old foibles be presented that she is a woman and not capable of handling the job? Other nations have selected women leaders and just like their male counterparts some excel and others are a disaster.

Remember when Hillary said she had no desire to run for president? And not long afterward, she ran for president. Typical lib mental process.

[quote=“Susanna, post:2, topic:37334”]
Remember when Hillary said she had no desire to run for president? And not long afterward, she ran for president. Typical lib mental process.
[/quote]Hillary’s behavior is not unlike other politicans who have set a precedent in denying something then doing just the opposite.

That includes those who want term limits till it is time they are up for reelection.

Or the current flap in congress with “republicans” who now say they will not honor holding back tax hikes.

The list could go on with holding a position opposed to the opposite party and once in office championing that position.

Have many times have you seen a politician switch parties? Doesn’t that scream their ideals are only skin deep?

She’s going to get tossed under the bus over Benghazi. She’s already toast.

The type of people who vote for demoncrats will not care about what happened to a white ambassador and some white soldiers. Hillary will be more acceptable to demoncrat voters because of these events, a badge of honor.

Can Bill Clinton run again??? Liberals have been trying to get around that pesky 22nd amendment issue for decades, but if Obama does get rid of it, he’s likely to remain King of the USSA. It seems that Hilary is indeed tired of the spotlight. She is running scared from Bengahzi and acting her age, as in old and mellow. She seems tired all the time like she wants to stop, but…If Bill Clinton makes a surprise run, he’d have it in the bag! He did do the DNC Keynote this year. The Democrats have a bunch of up and comers but I don’t think they are quite as ready yet.

Remember all the crap Romney got about losing to McCain? Well, since Hilary lost to Obama how could she win against someone else?

[quote=“jjf3rd77, post:6, topic:37334”]
Can Bill Clinton run again??? Liberals have been trying to get around that pesky 22nd amendment issue for decades, but if Obama does get rid of it, he’s likely to remain King of the USSA. It seems that Hilary is indeed tired of the spotlight. She is running scared from Bengahzi and acting her age, as in old and mellow. She seems tired all the time like she wants to stop, but…If Bill Clinton makes a surprise run, he’d have it in the bag! He did do the DNC Keynote this year. The Democrats have a bunch of up and comers but I don’t think they are quite as ready yet.

Remember all the crap Romney got about losing to McCain? Well, since Hilary lost to Obama how could she win against someone else?
[/quote]I think Hillary still has a following and some democrats will probably gyrate toward her after seeing the disaster that is Obama. These next four years will be very telling and I think that it may actually sink in to even those die hard democrats that what they will see is spiralling taxes and more attacks on Americans in general.

The young will find no solace in Obama’s mandates and the old will see he really does not have their interest at heart. Special interest groups like Jewish citizens will see further attacks on Israel with Obama supplying the means to destroy the country and Jews in this nation.

It’s a long ways off, and a lot of things can change, but I expect that she’ll run and win in 2016.

Sadly, I think you are absolutely right about that.

There are at the minimum 3 other potential New Yorkers who could run for the Democratic nomination as well: Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Sen. Kristen Gillibrand, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

If she doesn’t run, one of them will.

She’ll be pushing 70 by 2016. Not sure she’ll have the stamina for the rigors of campaigning, especially since I think it will be a pretty lively primary and campaign for her. Now if the Dem primaries are a slam-dunk for her (unlikely but possible), and the campaign in the national election is relatively easy (that will depend on the person, or persons, the opposition fields), then she may make it.

If she gets as far as the national candidate for the Dems, how might she function in any debates? Again, that will depend a lot on who the opposition selects as the national candidate. But there may be a telegenic advantage like Kennedy had over Nixon. She looks pretty haggard and frumpy right now. By 2016, especially if she suffers through a contested primary, my suspicion is that she will look uglier than she does now. And we know that the unwashed masses (that would be the majority of idiot voters) vote not only based on 30 second sound bites, but on appearances.

But whoever the opposition is, they’d better not be depending on the female vote. And even if the opposition fields a woman too, Hillary will likely get most of the female vote anyway. A lot of the thinking probably being along the absurd line that, “She got there first, and she deserves it.” Substance is long gone in elections.

She will represent the “money for nothing” voters and all indications are that the GOP will force an even more Left Wing candidate next time than this time so they will be stuck trying to out Lefty the owners of the Left Wing pulpit…Again.

Most people are not thinking now about the expanded authority the Establishment GOP grabbed at the convention this year, it won’t inspire any lively threads or be a topic that anyone cares about until the 2016 Primary structure is released and Conservatives realize that the deck is even more stacked against them than last year.

Proportional dispersing of early State delegates will end so the early Blue States and open primary states will give an enormous jump start to the Liberal GOP candidate that the Party throws its support behind early.

This will be followed by all the predictions of the “Inevitability” of this Liberal and of course the “Most Electable” mantra due to him being “Attractive to Moderates” will be recycled as if this ridiculous strategy was not proved a fairy tale with both McCain and Romney.

The early lead and habit that Conservatives have to fall for the same tired scam every 4 years will then cause bandwagon jumping from both Primary voters and financial contributors to the chosen Liberal’s campaign chest.

This advantage in money combined with the early delegate lead gleaned from States that never vote GOP in the General Election anyway will leave any Conservative Candidates hopelessly underfunded and demeaned by the National Party going into the States that do care enough about Primary integrity to have closed Primaries and also are possible GOP States in the General.

If any Conservative Candidate happens to posses the skills and force of personality to be a threat after all this the greatly reduced number of debates will be kicking in about then, leaving them little opportunity to shine. Then the likes of Coulter, Steyn, Will and the rest of the fake conservatives will begin condemning the threat and go “All In” redefining the chosen Liberal as a “Conservative” until the actual Conservative threat is neutralized.

Then the calls for “Unity” behind the “Candidate the people chose” will begin with straight faces from the architects of the Primary.

I will write all this several times between now and when it is too late to do anything about it, both here, on my blog and to all the relevant Party leaders as well as to several major papers editorial page (non will publish though). My letters will be ignored by the GOP because they will receive very little from Conservatives regarding this scam, no reason to fear a few “fringers” that have figured out the strategy while most are still buying it every 4 years.

Then I will take no satisfaction in saying “I told you so, ready to dump this Party yet?”, because the answer from Conservatives will still be “No way! We would be irrelevant for too long if we tried that!”

That is the same answer I have gotten since Clinton defeated Dole in 1996, I wonder how powerful a new Party would be now if Conservatives had left the GOP then?

:yeahthat: If she runs she will win period. The question, is will she run?

She wanted to be president four years ago, why wouldn’t she want to be four years from now?

If Clinton runs, the nomination is hers. Let’s consider that in 2008, she lost by only a very, very slight margin. And this was because of several reasons.

Her campaign didn’t understand how to play the delegate game, and so they ended up with a half million more votes, but dozens fewer delegates.
She was less popular then with both Democrats and Independents.
She had less party backing then, than she will this time. President Obama and the entire Democratic establishment will be strongly behind her.
Most importantly, the last time, she was running against the first black candidate with a real chance to win. Obama picked up close to %90 of black, Democratic primary voters. If Obama were white, he would have done only marginally better than Edwards.

Thus, in 2008, you had a perfect storm that just barely, barely denied her the nomination. She’ll be coming into 2016 stronger and better prepared. I cannot see how she fails to gain the party’s nomination.

The general election will depend on the economy, and the Republican candidate/platform.

Bush vs. Clinton 2016?

Hahaha. I would cry if that happened.