Hold on . . . Fiorina Rising?

Carly Fiorina Fights for 2nd in Latest New Hampshire Poll: Trump Ahead**
LINK >> breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/05/fiorina-fights-for-2nd-in-latest-new-hampshire-primary-poll-trump-ahead/

Five Republican candidates for President (Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)79%, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)97%, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and Carly Fiorina) find themselves within the margin of error for second place in the latest WBUR New Hampshire GOP Primary poll, which shows Donald Trump leading the pack with 29 percent of those surveyed supporting the business mogul.

While four of the five candidates will be seen on stage Saturday for the ABC News Republican primary debate, Carly Fiorina, the former HP executive and successful entrepreneur, has not been invited to participate.

The latest New Hampshire poll shows her ahead of Republican competitors Chris Christie and Ben Carson, both of whom will be participating in the debate.

Before the polling came out indicating she was within the margin of error to finish in 2nd place in New Hampshire, Fiorina appeared Friday morning on Breitbart News Daily to discuss the snub.

“The fact that I’m not on that debate stage is proof positive that the game is rigged,” she told Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon. “The game is rigged.”

“We had a real vote in Iowa. And I beat a couple of the people on that debate stage. And I have delegates,” she added**…(SNIP)**

REST OF STORY >> breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/05/fiorina-fights-for-2nd-in-latest-new-hampshire-primary-poll-trump-ahead/

ABC should either include her and/or exclude Kasich and Christie.

The field remains too large. Rand Paul made the honourable decision, others should as well.

Sigh.

Yes, Trump was brought down by Cruz, so the Establishment stopped attacking Trump and unloaded on Cruz, that will inspire the rise of another (like Fiorina), who will then be attacked to shift the support elsewhere, and on and on and on…

Every Primary this happens, every Primary Conservatives fall for it, every Primary ends in an Establishment shill “winning” the nomination. They just keep making sure that the delegates gleaned by conservatives are spread out among several candidates while the Statist delegates all go to one candidate.

I blogged this last year, that was possible because it is the same tactic the GOP uses in every national election; because we always fall for it.

I can’t wait for New Hampshire to be over with. We will finally see where things are going.

Back on topic:

Even though she got more votes in Iowa than Kasich and Christie, not only did they exclude her from the debate but they refused to sell her advertising during the debate. Perhaps they thought she might really be a threat to Hillary if her primary campaign took off.

That’s a good possibility. It is ABC, after all. Their lips are planted firmly on Hillary’s arse.

Okay, Fiorina NOT Rising. Nevermind.