Holder"Americans are terrorists"

Attorney General Eric Holder has an urgent message for Americans: While he is confident that the United States will continue to thwart attacks, “the terrorists only have to be successful once.”

And while it is not certain we will be hit, the American people, he told ABC News, “have to be prepared for potentially bad news.”
“What I am trying to do in this interview is to make people aware of the fact that the threat is real, the threat is different, the threat is constant,” he said.
In a rare and wide-ranging interview, the attorney general disclosed chilling, new details about the evolving threat of homegrown terror, and touched on topics ranging from Wikileaks to the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay.

Attorney General Eric Holder’s Blunt Warning on Terror Attacks - ABC News

This administration has shown their disdain for Americans and have spent most of their time going after Americans .

Well seeing as the last couple of terrorist captured were Americans then yes I would say that he is right in warning us against homegrown terrorist. Two right off the top of my head are the one who tried to bomb the Christmas tree lighting and the one in Dallas a few months back.

Yeah, that is true - there are getting to be more & more home-grown terrorists. That is because we are so busy trying to appease them.

I don’t really think he’s talking about home grown muslim terroristas. I think he’s talking about conservative, christian potential militia supporters and obama opposition.

I thought this was the “In The News” Forum not the “Conspiracy Corner”? Name one militia that is considered conservative or any anti Obama group that has been arrested in the last 2 years. I have heard of none. I don’t think any man, liberal or conservative, is dumb enough to make such a statement to the press.

They may not have been arrested, but we “hear” a lot about their being dangerous.

We can agree on that but the fact remains that homegrown terrorism exist and that keeping a eye on Americans is a must. Until a group like such is arrested or forced to disband, this is nothing but speculation.

Maybe because you have a leftist bent so of course you wouldn’t see that. No doubt though you’d be the first to applaud holder for arresting a little old christian granny with a .22 rifle.

we have all the evidence in the world. Holder does not want to investigate any black on white crime especially political. oh yes we do know that. Then you have all the leftist media types accusing the right of this that and the other when it is not right wingers that are assaulting right wingers with coffee, clubs, beatings, vandalism and various and sundry physical and verbal abuse. it’s the left. but you know that don’t you.

Very slick of the left, how they go about doing their propagandizing thru the media and they know their union goons, radicalized left and just plain clueless obama voters will pick up on the alleged right wing hatefulness and take it out of christians and conservatives.

now tell me that these things haven’t happened?

I thought this was the “In The News” Forum not the “Conspiracy Corner”? Name one militia that is considered conservative or any anti Obama group that has been arrested in the last 2 years. I have heard of none. I don’t think any man, liberal or conservative, is dumb enough to make such a statement to the press.

They arrested some militia in Michigan near Ann Arbor a while back, there is a post about it somewhere on this forum, I believe.

Thread: Feds raid Michigan Christian Militia

this is telling too. He didn’t mention islam or muslim in his little speech did he?

[quote=“Caroline, post:4, topic:28664”]
I don’t really think he’s talking about home grown muslim terroristas. I think he’s talking about conservative, christian potential militia supporters and obama opposition.
[/quote]Bingo

No I wouldn’t becasue my grandmother is one of those old christian grannies with a .22. I do not negate that these things may of not happened but that isn’t what this thread is about so please get back on topic.

that looks suspiciously like a strawman or would it be a red herring. Doesn’t matter though, CAUSE. I am EXACTLY on topic. And YOU can’t stand the heat. Besides being such a sissy pants way of avoiding the pounding you so deserve.

Yes becasue turning the attention away from homegrown terrorism and the actual threat it presents to speculating what you think Holder is “really” talking about so is on topic. You could deliver a pounding let alone a clear argument to anything but please Caroline continue to tell me what Mr. Holder is “really” saying since you clearly can read other minds. :rolleyes:

I don’t read minds. I read between the lines. I read what is left out. How have i learned this technique? By listening and watching politicians, particularly the left pull this over and over and over. And you do it too. You just don’t want to do it for your side. And you know you’re wrong. It’s just easier for you to turn your freedom over to a leftist.