Hollywood is suffering its worst-attended summer movie season in 25 years

Hollywood is suffering its worst-attended summer movie season in 25 years

Ryan Faughnder
8/30/2017

Unsurprisingly, the LAT’s list of reasons for the decline doesn’t include public rejection of an institution that denounces normal people as racist and everything else evil. I can’t say I’m surprised at this blindspot.

I haven’t been to a theater in quite a number of years, mostly for the reason you gave.

Another possible reason is cable and internet viewing. IF it shows a recovery in those venues.

Movie producers today love to push the envelope on violence, sexual filth, low-intellect humor. That’s quite a contrast with many older movies had great dialog and intricate plots that made you want to see it again and again. It’s a shame.

I don’t pay money to hear how I am an evil person because of my skin tone, I also don’t pay to be told that I am like a Nazi because I oppose the modern day incarnation of the Nazi party that calls itself “The Democrat Party”

I also don’t like to have my money funding the huge salaries of actors who use that money to attack me, my industry and the finest people I know.

Maybe I am not in the minority on this anymore?

There seem to be a lot of new adherents to my long held “Extremist” views in the last few years…

They’ll blame it on piracy…