Honeydo list

Believe most of the guys know what I am talking about. When a female mentions something in passing, she is informing you that she thinks something must be done. I have the same situation. However, I also have my own list of things to be done which includes keeping the home up.

There has been a break in the heat wave we are having which means I took advantage of doing the outside work while it was cooler.

Trees have to trimmed. Bushes haves to be shaped and trimmed. The grass does not need attention because of the heat and more heat to come according to the weather forecasts.

A door has to be finished and the awning put back up.

The other day I had to fix some electric wiring and I still have to work on the bathroom sink for the honey. I think I may have to work on the toilet because it is turning in its collar and eventually will start leaking.

Ahhh yes. The honey-do list. Fortunately, my list and my wifes list are pretty much the same. Right now, I’m finishing up repairs to our camper, a 17’ hard top. The former owner knew about the leak around the roof vent, and fixed it by crewing white plexiglass, on the INSIDE, on the ceiling. Kept the inside dry, but all the water was left in the roof. 3 ribs were totally rotten, and one was rotten just on the end. Had to replace part of the framing on the wall, and the cabinet over the sink.
Also, I’m in the middle of building a 10’ x 12’ x13’ garden shed. I’ll have to post some picture.

Here is a link to the pictures of the shed.

The Shed | Facebook

Very nice EV!!!

[quote=“Elmira_Viking, post:3, topic:30881”]
Here is a link to the pictures of the shed.

The Shed | Facebook
[/quote]I tried to look at the picture but since I am not a facebook member I could not see it. I will say that when it comes to gardening if I try to kill something it prospers. I have these grape vines I have been trying to get rid of for years and I have put chemicals down and they still thrive. I guess I am relegated to mowing them down along with the grass to control them

You should be able to view it without even being a Facebook member.

What Seravee said. It was a publicly viewable URL.

Uh, Oh, a handy guy like you will soon be building an extra room for the in-laws. :howler:

[quote=“Elmira_Viking, post:7, topic:30881”]
[/quote]I have seravee on ignore, he pretty much is a waste of bandwidth

[quote=“Elmira_Viking, post:7, topic:30881”]
[/quote]I tried clicking on the link again and instead of the login screen I received last time it went to the pictures

He loves me enough to comment about me… :embarrese

Nice looking shed. As an architect I approve. :biggrin:

[quote=“njc17, post:12, topic:30881”]
Nice looking shed. As an architect I approve. :biggrin:
[/quote]Yeah the pictures liked great and here we have an architect approval. Now you do not need a building permit:banana:

Not quite big enough for your other ride is it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1330[/ATTACH]

:rofl:

Last month, My niece and sister-in-law came to stay with us for awhile. Two more women in the house cause my honey do list to nearly double. However, my SIL is an excellent cook. I get to eat exquisite Persian meals on a daily basis. My wife relinquished the kitchen to her.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:16, topic:30881”]
Last month, My niece and sister-in-law came to stay with us for awhile. Two more women in the house cause my honey do list to nearly double. However, my SIL is an excellent cook. I get to eat exquisite Persian meals on a daily basis. My wife relinquished the kitchen to her.
[/quote]Well that is better than what you said about your wife’s brother? who treated her like dirt and commanded her around.

That’s true. But, the BIL moved out shortly after our last “discussion” about that.