House GOP reelection arm expands 2022 Democratic targets in wake of Youngkin Virginia victory

House GOP reelection arm expands 2022 Democratic targets in wake of Youngkin Virginia victory

House Republican expand their list of House Democrats they consider vulnerable in the 2022 midterm elections, in the wake of the GOP’s win in Virginia’s gubernatorial race

1 Like

Glad to hear it. We also need a list of Republican House members who need to be primaried.

Put Liz Chaney at the head of the line. She deserves to get the Bill Kristol award for the biggest phony conservative hypocrite of the year. The next time she enters the Capitol, it should be as a tourist.

2 Likes

We need hot red-blooded conservatives to be the power brokers when we take the House, and we WILL take the house.

The party should have already booted her

1 Like

So I live in VA and I heard the cries of how the Dems were going to cheat and win the election.

Does that mean that Republicans cheated or is this the political version of heads I win tails you lose?

You realize that’s what authoritarians do in other, let’s say, less democratic nations, right?

I mean, seriously, how can you defend this tactic?

I’m pretty sure they’re going to stick to the stolen narrative what. I’m most surprised is that the narrative didn’t depress turnout like it did in Georgia in 2020. That means privately they are ackowledging Trump lost. It’s just hard to lose a b8tch like trump that was their ride to die candidate. Lots of them got his name tattooed on their chest next to their kids and ex wives just kidding relax folks its a joke. You guys were way to into him, and I can’t say it was mutual.

this is a right wing conspiracy

Republicans Have Better Odds Than Democrats to Win Control of House and Senate

B ookmakers currently have Republicans defeating Democrats to win control of Congress next year.

The Republican Party is the favorite to take majority control of the Senate following the 2022 midterms, with their odds of winning the chamber at 5/6 (54 percent), according to betting aggregator US-Bookies.

The GOP’s odds of capturing the House stand at 2/5, or 71.4 percent.

The Democratic Party’s odds of holding control of the Senate are 21/10, or roughly 32 percent. The party’s odds for keeping their majority in the House are slightly higher at 2/1, or 33 percent, according to the site

So far, it looks like you are right.

Bookmakers have no partisan agenda.

I am always right.

In fact, redistricting alone will give the House to the GOP.

Democrats are too dense to realize that their horrible polices have cause good people to flee California and other blue states, to a level that seats we actually re-allocated, and now the House tips to the GOP.

The next election will solidify the lead.

No, it means that a landslide of public opinion won the day. I don’t know who was predicting what, except that the leftist media have a habit of slanting predictions to the left. Thus, Trump won Hillary’s predicted victory, and Biden’s landslide wasn’t.

Correct. Parents do not like racist garbage being stuffed down their kids throats and they do not like being told to buy out of their kids educations, and the rest of the people were offended at what was done to the parents.

Here is the irony: MSNBC hacks and the Left are blaming racism. They are half-correct, their election was lost due to racism, but it was lost due to THEIR racism, their hate and their desire to indoctrinate children with racist hate (CRT). They are blind to THEIR racism which is the REAL racism, but they blab all day about fake racism that does not exist.

Do I need to say t again? Democrats are born liars, cheats and frauds.

We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying. – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Trump Train, errrr…“Gurl”, did you enjoy your time in Dallas on Tuesday? Sorry things didn’t pan out.

As far as you “always being right”, you were wrong about Trump, he lost…

What we now hear from Democrats is that they would have done better if they had passed their stupid “Build Back Better” before the election. How politically tone deaf can they get? The cost of living is hurting a lot of people, and their policy is to increase government spending radically, raise taxes and take more money out of the private sector, which dampens job growth. At the same time they insist in giving massive benefits to those who break the law and come here illegally.

The worse of the Democrats are doing all they can to encourage shop lifting and keep violent criminals on the streets. Yes, I am talking about the George Soros backed district attorneys.

The far left Democrats, dictate the party policies, have no interest in working with or compromising with those who don’t endorse their agenda. They just ram it through.

Anyway, we WILL take back the house, and then the white house, but will we do it in time before Biden totally destroys the economy.

Maybe by then we’ll learn Reagan isn’t dead and he can run!

They’re hyper charged the messaging has to be jobs jobs jobs. We created an economy that allows for wage negotiation.