House Republicans reach deal to avoid vote on impeaching IRS commissioner

House Republicans reach deal to avoid vote on impeaching IRS commissioner | Fox News

This isn’t a pass for unfairly, and I assume, illegally targeting Tea Party groups, is it?

arguing that an impeachment vote risked irritating voters.
I’m a voter. I’m “irritated” that the IRS was used as a weapon on citizens of our country. It’s not a political stance because I would be just as irritated if conservatives had used the same method on liberals. It’s a this is not only illegal stance but a wrong is wrong stance. Where the heck have our countries standards gone that something like this could happen? Impeached my butt, anyone that does something like this needs a speedy trial & 20 years in a federal prison & that includes everyone involved & everyone that knew about it that didn’t scream to the media about it.

Nixon used the IRS as a weapon back in the late 1960’s and '70s. The press and the Democrats were outraged by it as well they should have been. I remember Lawrence O’Brian, who was the Democratic National Chairman, talking about how bad it had been for him. The IRS harassed him for months without cause. Oddly enough I can’t recall that any IRS heads rolled for that. I guess things have not changed for that agency. Everyone should be concerned about this now.

The IRS can ruin your life even if they don’t find anything. They can cause you spend many thousands of dollars in legal and accounting fees. They can have you up at night worrying. And if they decide to walk away they have the gall to say, “Sorry,” but that’s it. You are out your time and your money.

This be an issue that concerns all Americans, but Obama and Democrats don’t care because it is one of their major weapons that they can unleash against those who disagree with them. So as far Obama cares, if he knows any history, it seems like it was bad when Nixon did it, but good when he does it.

** but Obama and Democrats don’t care because it is one of their major weapons that they can unleash against those who disagree with them.**
What I’m noticing is not only big illegal acts happening but a lot of little one’s to. Like forging people signatures to allow Obama to be on the ballot in states. Or screwing Bernie Sanders so that Hillary would win. Once again I’ll say that it seems to me most if not all democrats live by the motto “the end justifies the means” & whatever they are caught doing gets hidden under the rug as time & our legal system rolls on. Where is it going to stop? Will they one day mount 50 cal’s in front of voting centers to intimidate voters?

makes me sick

The GOP is a bigger enemy than the Democrats because the GOP is the Party that makes sure the Democrats get away with whatever they decide to do, we have checks and balances but they are are worthless when one Party decides to play defense for the other.