How many democrats will flee Obama?

Former President Clinton has been working overtime to drag Barack Obama across the finish line in this year’s election. Clinton has been hands-down President Obama’s most effective advocate. His personal credibility may not be substantial, but unlike Obama, Clinton produced a non-disastrous presidency. Thus, his overall credibility vastly exceeds that of the current president.

So how is Obama awarding Clinton for his heavy lifting? By throwing Clinton’s wife under the Benghazi bus, it appears. On Friday, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters that responsibility for the consulate in Libya fell on the State Department, not the White House. This followed Joe Biden’s claim during the Thursday debate that “we” (apparently meaning Biden and Obama) knew nothing about the Libya mission’s request to the State Department for extra security.

Obama bites the hand that feeds him | Power Line

This is only one story in the continuing staga of Obama’s efforts to stay afloat while he goes about laying the blame on others for what he set in motion.

The truth be told, this election cycle has seen more democrats distance themselves from a president who has not only made the U.S. the enemy of the world and his attacks on this country’s own people. Obama has an obvious hate for this country which propelled him to the highest position. From this position he has used any and all means to try to destroy this nation both politically and economically.

Democrats were told it was okay not to go to the convention and more voices are heard by democrats dissatisfied with Obama’s highhanded ways. This election cycle may see another bloodbath with more democrats falling along the way because of their support of this president. A president who does not mind throwing any and all under the bus to lay blame elsewhere.

I hope he does throw her under the bus. I’d like to see his whole administration lose control from the flat tire.

Biting the hand that feeds them is a common liberal trait. They are so stupid and blinded by their envy and thirst to take from others that they are usually very ignorant of who is actually feeding them.

I’m glad that he is throwing Hitlery under the bus. She deserves it for all the damage that she has done to this coutry’s children and families. Obama/Biden can’t claim ignorance on this and come out looking good in any way no matter how much the Lamestream press tries to cover it up. We get the current Liberal diety along with a the secondary liberal diety ousted. The Liberals will take years to recover and find someone else to worship that has a chance to get elected.

I have no problem with Hillary being thrown under the bus but the repercussions to Obama will surely bring out those who supported Hillary and anger even more democrats who see a president who blames everyone but himself for his own actions.

Now I understand that Obama is whining that no other president has faced what he has to face because apparently they never had a bad economy or wars to deal with. All hail the messiah martyr Obama----so put upon.

As for Hillary, she has been a disaster in the state department. Throw in Hillary’s village nonsense and she is a complete failure.

[quote=“samspade, post:4, topic:36565”]
I have no problem with Hillary being thrown under the bus but the repercussions to Obama will surely bring out those who supported Hillary and anger even more democrats who see a president who blames everyone but himself for his own actions.

Now I understand that Obama is whining that no other president has faced what he has to face because apparently they never had a bad economy or wars to deal with. All hail the messiah martyr Obama----so put upon.

As for Hillary, she has been a disaster in the state department.
[/quote]Bill Clinton is the only one who has actually helped Obama. His speech at the DNC carried a lot of weight with their base. Many Independents like the Clintons, and this is probably the stupidest strategy Obama has implemented, to date. Without the Clintons, I think this is over.

[quote=“Tiny1, post:5, topic:36565”]
Bill Clinton is the only one who has actually helped Obama. His speech at the DNC carried a lot of weight with their base. Many Independents like the Clintons, and this is probably the stupidest strategy Obama has implemented, to date. Without the Clintons, I think this is over.
[/quote]This is just the latest I believe Obama has done to anger those who supported him in the past. It seems Obama is self destructing and going out of his way to lose.

Yesterday I read he is planning a cost of living increase for those on social security which is very small and he is upping Medicare Part B cost which will anger senior citizens. The article I read pointed out that since they decided the cost of food or gas does not count then inflation is very little.

I don’t know, but judging by some of the “conservatives and independants” here, he might gain some votes to make up for the losses in Dems. :howler:

[quote=“JStang, post:7, topic:36565”]
I don’t know, but judging by some of the “conservatives and independents” here, he might gain some votes to make up for the losses in Dems. :howler:
[/quote]I have to agree we have certain “conservatives and independents” who embrace everything Obama stands for and could just as easily vote for him

To think that Obama’s future presidency is influenced by Bill Clinton is fallacy in my opinion. I think it’s safe to say this is a country full of morons who want to hear lies. Obama tells them the lies they want to hear. MTV, CNN, and the rest of the big TV networks are feeding the fodder more and more Obama rhetoric everyday and seeing as most people get their information from television, well. Add to that the big players in the one world order crowd need Obama to finish ruining America and I don’t even think my vote will count. Elections rigged? I believe so. Bill Clinton an influencing factor? ahahahahahah

Hey! Long time no see.

Hilariously wrong. I understand WHY they are painting that picture though, I do. The truth is Wild Bill has been working to undermine Obammy in front of the base. The sly little compliments thrown Romulus way, the campy as can get, making it obvious it’s a BS sales pitch Obama endorsements… And why wouldn’t he? The Clintons want 2016, by 2020 the brand name may have worn off enough not to win the primaries(again).

Speaking of, there’s a hatred there between the Clintons and Obamas anyways. 2008 was supposed to be the year of Hillary, that was the deal in the DNC. In a WWF style doublecross the Dems shanked Hilary in the spine and went with the great commie hope who couldn’t beat her in the primaries. Ahh yes, the Clintons hate the Obamas make no mistake about it. The Hillary wing and it’s a big wing of Lib voters still hold a grudge over all that.

Obama threw Hillary under the bus? Romney and his cadre of leftist sycophants following him around kissing his ass nonstop have to be breathing a sigh of relief and be pretty happy. Even they know the pantsuit wearing Lesbo can sink Barry and after this last backstab? She just might this time. God knows she tried the last time.

I gotta sit back and laugh. The Clintons, Diane Feinstein and countless others have been screwed over by this Administration and the Soros Wing, much like the GOP, and they too are imploding from within.

[quote=“gutsandcasca, post:9, topic:36565”]
To think that Obama’s future presidency is influenced by Bill Clinton is fallacy in my opinion. I think it’s safe to say this is a country full of morons who want to hear lies. Obama tells them the lies they want to hear. MTV, CNN, and the rest of the big TV networks are feeding the fodder more and more Obama rhetoric everyday and seeing as most people get their information from television, well. Add to that the big players in the one world order crowd need Obama to finish ruining America and I don’t even think my vote will count. Elections rigged? I believe so. Bill Clinton an influencing factor? ahahahahahah
[/quote]Do not underestimate Clinton’s appeal. He’s still got quite a following.
I work with the public, and see a trend AWAY from Obama. Sure, not everywhere is going to be as dissatisfied with Obozo, as NC is, but if Romney can deflect his lies, and challenge his knowledge, he can pull out a victory. I, personally, do not think it will be that close. More people than you realize, see the necessity of ousting Obongo.
Your vote does matter. Everyone’s does. Vote your heart, mind and and conscience. It will all come out, in the wash.

Hi Conservative Libertarian! :slight_smile:

Gosh it looks like I’m the only one who’s been away. o.O

Eh. I personally see the word CONSPIRACY in bold letters written all over this fiasco. I think, and it’s just me, that the people who rule the world behind closed doors want the USA brought down. Why… why in the hell choose Romney to run for the Republicans? He’s going to be slaughtered! Even if he DID win the votes by the people, one snap of somebody’s fingers and the votes are all of the sudden all in favor of Obama, and the excuse is insanely simple: nobody wanted a Mormon for president. Nobody will question the voting system. Obama will continue the arduous work of bringing the USA to it’s rightful place alongside Somalia or Cuba. Romney will be forgotten in the annals of the former USA’s history. Get ready for massive epidemics, food shortages, and no gasoline. And be looking for those stupid white windmills to pop up all over the hills everywhere.