How the democrat machine is rigging elections

The democrat party machine has found a way to engage in massive voter fraud which is almost impossible to detect. What they are doing, and have been doing is identifying millions of people in closely contested states who do not vote, and then using that individual’s information ballots are cast in these people’s names. In many states accurate voter identification has been made next to impossible by leftist federal judges striking down any meaningful voter identification laws which in turn allows the above voter fraud procedure to take place.

In any event, see Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

”This week, liberals have been repeating their frequent claim that voter fraud doesn’t exist. A recent Salon article argues that “voter fraud just isn’t a problem in Pennsylvania,” despite evidence to the contrary. Another article argues that voter fraud is entirely in the imagination of those who use voter ID laws to deny minorities the right to vote.
Yet as the election approaches, more and more cases of voter fraud are beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people.”

JWK

CLICK HERE to listen to Hillary Clinton’s plan to increase “refugees” from Islamic controlled countries by 550%. And this does not even include her plan to give legal status and work permits to millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders from Mexico and Central America.

Hey the left has a new motto:
This is the United States of American & we all should have the right to vote…even dead people.
I saw this touched on during an interview with Newt. He brought up the fact that someone had voted during the last election that had be dead for 24 years.
The thing that I find interesting is that voting without an ID is allowed at all.

Our system of govt is solely dependent upon honest and ethical men other wise its far to easy to corrupt and we have reached the point that corruption has eaten away our form of govt like a cancer and its for this reason that we are collapsing into a morass that will ensure a dictatorship…

I said many times that you cannot out liberal (lie) a liberal (liar) for they will take us down…

Most of today’s younger voters do not know their history, especially of the Tammany Hall machine. See: History of Voter Fraud

***”Fortunately there is plenty of data to adduce. Democrat Party machines have been stuffing ballot boxes for at least sixteen decades. I’m not saying that Repubs. have never been guilty of election day crimes, but history shows that the Dems have been far more successful at it.

In New York City, for example, the Tammany Hall machine was rigging elections all the way back to the Boss Tweed era of the 1850’s. In the 1896 election, New York businessmen like Diamond Jim Brady had to keep their support for William McKinley secret, because they knew Tammany Hall would destroy anyone in the city who supported a Republican Presidential candidate.”***

JWK

CLICK HERE*** to hear Hillary Clinton’s support for Big Brother control of the internet! ***

The fact is, it was proven in the late 1990s that large numbers of illegal aliens were voting!

SEE: Inquiry Finds Possible Illegal Ballots Cast in Upset of Dornan

FEB. 16, 1997

***” Much of the attention is being focused on voters registered by Hermandad Mexicana Nacional, a local Hispanic rights group. A survey by The Los Angeles Times showed that the organization helped register 172 noncitizens who later voted in the Dornan-Sanchez contest.

‘‘No one can seriously argue any more that there wasn’t voter fraud in this election,’’ said Michael Schroeder, Mr. Dornan’s lawyer and vice president of the state Republican committee. ‘‘It was pervasive.’’***

The very reason the Obama / Hillary Clinton Administration has been encouraging the poverty stricken populations of Mexico and Central America to invaded our borders is for nefarious vote fraud schemes which give an edge to the democrat election machine.

YES! Our election process is being rigged. It’s being rigged by our Fifth Column media cabal and its selective reporting on Trump vs Hillary. It is also being rigged by allowing voter registration fraud as well as voter fraud.

JWK

What did Hillary Clinton, the grandmother of Obamacare, repeatedly tell the American people about a federal takeover of our nation’s healthcare system?*** CLICK HERE*** to hear Hillary Clinton lie to the American people.***

Requiring a photo ID at the polls would stop a lot of the voter fraud, and that is why photo ID laws are being struck down!

See: Court strikes down North Carolina voter ID law

07/29/16

***“Nothing in this record shows that the reasonable impediment exception ensures that the photo ID law no longer imposes any lingering burden on African American voters,” Wynn wrote.

A spokesperson for the North Carolina Department of Justice did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the ruling and the state’s likely next steps.

The Obama Administration was among those urging the appeals court to invalidate the North Carolina law.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch hailed the ruling Friday, pointing to its description of the law as “one of the largest restrictions of the franchise in modern North Carolina history.”***

Also see: Appeals court strikes down Texas voter ID law

July 20, 2016

***”Dissenting judges said the law was reasonable in both purpose and effect.

“Requiring a voter to verify her identity with a photo ID at the polling place is a reasonable requirement widely supported by Texans of all races and members of the public belonging to both political parties,” they said. The majority ruling “fans the flames of perniciously irresponsible racial name-calling.”***

In addition see: ** US Judge Strikes Down Parts of Wisconsin Voter Laws**

July 29th, 2016

”A federal judge on Friday struck down parts of a Wisconsin law requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls, as well as other election rules passed by the state’s Republican-led legislature.”

Finally, see: Pennsylvania Voter ID Law Struck Down as Judge Cites Burden on Citizens

” In a strongly worded decision, a state judge on Friday struck down Pennsylvania’s 2012 law requiring voters to produce a state-approved photo ID at the polls, setting up a potential Supreme Court confrontation that could have implications for other such laws across the country.”

Any meaningful measures to insure an honest election have been struck down which in turn allows for massive voting fraud schemes in which the identity of the actual voter is left unchecked.

JWK

The unavoidable truth is, Hillary Clinton’s “free” college tuition will be paid for by taxing millions of college graduates who worked their own way through college and are now trying to finance their own economic needs.

> more and more cases of voter fraud are beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people

I’ve posted this before, but it seems appropriate here also:

I will tell you one thing, if my dead daddy votes DimocRAT, he ain’t rolling over in that grave, he is coming back from that grave…

From your article:

> according to a Pew Charitable Trust report from February 2012, one in eight voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.” Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books. Further, “More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

Just want to point out, while that is disturbing, it’s not evidence of fraud. Should it be fixed? Absolutely. Does it open the door to potential fraud, sure. But it’s not, in itself fraud.

In the article, there is a link to “evidence of fraud”…And this line in the article:

> Nearly 43,000 voters in Pennsylvania had potentially duplicate registrations in either Pennsylvania or other states, the project found. The secretary of State shared lists of duplicate registrations with counties in November, said Ron Ruman, a Department of State spokesman.

So what we have is the potential for fraud. The article is filled with a whole lot of “potential”, “might” and “Maybes”. There is no actual substantiated proof of it. Furthermore, if a person is registered in two states, who would risk “a third-degree felony punishable by up to seven years in prison and a $15,000 fine for someone convicted of voting more than once in the same election.” so they could cast 1 more vote? Given that most elections are decided by thousands of votes or even 10’s of thousands, it’s the equivalent of pissing in a lake in hope that you can raise the water level, but if you’re caught you get a huge fine, a record, and jail time.

Now I’m not saying that the potential doesn’t exist. Honestly, I’m much more worried about un-inventoried electronic systems than I am people registered in two places. I’d also believe that this kind of thing takes place in much smaller elections like mayoral races local government seats and perhaps even some sparsely populated areas for members of Congress, where there are few voters and elections are usually decided by just a few votes. But national Presidential elections…Not so much.

Now I agree it should be cleaned up and that integrity of our process should be paramount, but to claim there is widespread voter fraud is irresponsible.

Any voting fraud is going to be counting and tabulating the votes. The fevered dreams of some person driving around to seven different polling places to vote 7 times, is extremely inefficient. Why do that when it’s so much easier to just rig a few voting machines?

Though at this point, Trump is the one who’d benefit most from rigging the election. The clear front runner has no real reason to rig the election.

If you are keeping up with WikiLeaks then you know how they are going to do it. They are betting on the Mexican vote, specifically the illegals. They expect them to vote in the millions. WHY? In many states there is either no ID required or an ID required that that in NO WAY proves you are a US Citizen, certainly things like a pay stub or a utility bill or a Sam’s club card, rent receipt, none of them prove anything. What has been done is the ultimate in PC thinking which is to assume that anyone who is in the US is a citizen and to ask for proof is racist.

> Now I agree it should be cleaned up and that integrity of our process should be paramount, but to claim there is widespread voter fraud is irresponsible.

No, it’s not irresponsible because you don’t know the extent of what’s going on. Catching these people is virtually impossible when you can’t check IDs and have no way of really knowing WHO has voted and WHO has voted more than once. Under those conditions the law can’t be enforced. Given the difficulties in catching these people it does not matter how high the penalties are because no one will pay them if they are never caught.

I’ll admit that the presidential election is over because Trump is fool. But the Democrats have plenty to gain with voter fraud in the Senate and House races. If Hillary gets the Senate and the House, it’s over. The Democrats will make all if the illegals citizens and voters, and they will control the country for the foreseeable future.

Look, if your right, then I agree it should be fixed. Period end of story.

Do I think it will matter at all this election…No, not at all, so perhaps the next 4 years will be the time to take it seriously. The integrity of the US system of democracy, or faith in it, might be at stake.

Moving past that, there are several states that automatically sign you up to vote when you get a drivers license. Registering to vote should be an opt-out thing rather than an opt-in. Perhaps there are other processes that people apply for at the state and Federal level that could also trigger a voter registration?

Obviously, we’d have to hitch voter ID’s to processes that ensure that the person being opted-in is, in fact, a US citizen and is eligible to vote. I’ll support any reasonable changes you guys advocate if you’ll support a reasonable system that ensures that everyone that is eligible to vote has that option without having to jump through bureaucratic hoops or drive unreasonable distances etc to make it happen.

Having said that, I realize that the devil is always in the details.

I think we all know that certain rules or lack thereof might give one party/ candidate an advantage over another. I think we need to do everything we can to eliminate that foolishness and get back to what our founders intended.

Let’s say I concede your right, that there is voter fraud, what to you guys and gals suggest?

> Let’s say I concede your right, that there is voter fraud, what to you guys and gals suggest?

Force people to show an ID when they come in to vote. They should have one anyway if they are going to collect on government services. The Democrats decry Medicare fraud, but they don’t seem to interested in a fundamental part of fixing it, which is make sure there are real people getting real services and not just bills sent to the government to pay.

If obtaining IDs is too difficult, that is a problem that that needs to be reformed. Make it easier. But the Democrats aren’t interested in that because the cemetery, illegal immigrant and one man or woman, many ballots vote is too important to them. They don’t think they can win a clean election despite the huge advantages they get from main stream press coverage and propaganda taught in the schools and colleges

If Democrats want “to bring the country together again” to which they pay lip service, then they should join us in cleaning up the electoral process. But every time we bring up voter ID, they yell, “Bigot!” and fight tooth and nail to oppose it.

What’s wrong with proving who you are? I have to do it when I rent a hotel room, rent car, make a bank deposit or get medical care.

We really should go back to paper or some other type of physical ballot. And we could have some type of independent citizen review of samples to ensure everything is(probably) on the up and up. I’m not too concerned about dead people voting.

I don’t actually think there’s a lot of vote fraud, but I do think the current system lends itself to it. There have been major elections stolen in SA.
Sooner or later, I think that will happen here. We should fix it.

I remember Bob Beckel recalling a telephone conversation he had with a Lake County (Gary, Indiana) Democrat official on an election night:

paraphrased:

Beckel: How many votes do we have?

Official: How many do you need?

Beckel: About 34,000.

The democrats won this particular race by about 40,000. This was on the Fox show “The Five” a few years ago. I thought it was on YouTube but I can’t find it today.

Also, here is a video where he admits that democrats “always hold back votes” in Fairfax county, Virginia:

Sooner or later??? There is massive evidence that Texas and Illinois were stolen in the 1960 presidential election giving it to JFK.

I seem to remember a gubernatorial race that the Democrats stole in Washington State a few years ago. I remember the outrage on the conservative media, but memories fade, especially as you get older.

I’ve only heard that about IL, not TX. And IL wouldn’t have been enough to flip it. He won by nearly 100 electoral votes.

It was also a really close election, essentially tied in the popular vote. When it’s that close, I don’t really care. It was a coin flip. This is why I didn’t care the SC stopped the recount in FL so Bush would be president. And why I didn’t care about the trunk full of missing ballots in Franken’s senate race. Those were 50-50 elections with no clear winner. If one side bumped or shaved the vote 0.5%, whatever. There’s no strong voter preference anyway. And I figure it balances out in the end.

If you really think the Republican Party is just more honest in general, and whatever dirty electoral tricks Democrats pull, aren’t matched in kind by the Republican Party, you have a different perspective than I do. I think they’re both up to about an equal amount of no-good.

I’m concerned about fraud that would actually flip an election in a major way. -5% goes to +5% or something thereabouts. That’s easily doable with a digital system. Maybe possible with paper, but way harder.

It seems to me if there were widespread voter fraud as claimed Republicans would have such a lock on Congress and Governorships. If we started to see areas that are perennially Republican that started flipping Democrat.

Now maybe there is someone that’s looked at this, but that, IMO, would lend evidence to the claims of voter fraud.

As far as what’s wrong with requiring ID’s is that people that have problems getting them are more likely to vote democrat. Something that Republicans have acknowledged on the record.

To you point about ID’s, I could be convinced that is a good idea, but only after being convinced that there aren’t any roadblocks or potential roadblocks to acquiring an ID.

Could you ever see a situation where the authorities screen voters looking for people who owe parking tickets, haven’t paid child support, or have an open warrant?

I think it’s fair to say that both sides are motivated to support positions that aren’t ideal.

I think we can agree that, as a nation, we lack leadership.