How the Left Views Free Speech

Here is a classic example of how they view free speech from shouting down speakers that they don’t agree with to defacing posters, bumper stickers or other forms of print that they disagree with. In other words their free speech gives them the right to silence anything they disagree with.

Horray for the police being near by.

Video: “Journalist” Arrested Defacing Pro-Isreal Ad - Guy Benson

ROFL thank you that made my day.

I saw that last night. Yet another story conveniently missed by the MSM.

It is interesting this thought, and how large it is, and how MUCH American media is agreeing with but the idea that there is a protection against offense.

Come on.

The “Free Speech Movement” was initiated at the University of California at Berkeley. The idea was that the conversation was moved forward with a tolerant airing of a diversity of views.

I don’t know it happened immediately or took two minutes, but “diversity” meant uni-versity or a singularity. This has been taken the next extreme by “mainstream”. So much so that you have to do all kinds of contortions to defend it.

For example Don Imus says “nappy headed ho” and is fired. But mainstream media is defending Islam, which in ALL cases is abusive to women.

Or the contortion, again with women…Limbaugh calls some slut a slut and it is a, albeit minor, issue. But rap music is defended because it is “ethnic” but it consistently speaks of women in far more derogatory terms than did Limbaugh. And ALL women.

There are more but…

cop You sprayed paint on the other woman.

liberal I peacefully asked her to get out of my way as I was exercising free speech. She didn’t get out of my way, so I painted her too… that’s what free speech is all about. If you don’t get out of a person’s way while they are vandalizing public and private property then you are at fault for stopping a liberal’s free speech. Free speech means I can do whatever I want as long as it agrees with my views and if I get in your way or you get in my way – you are always in the wrong. Don’t arrest me, arrest that woman for harassing me while I was protesting peacefully through vandalism of public and private property.

Idiot.

Typical liberal logic sigh

What free speech?

*Filmmaker behind anti-Islam video is arrested
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the man behind ‘Innocence of Muslims,’ is arrested on suspicion of violating the terms of his probation, including allegedly lying about his role in the film’s production.
September 28, 2012|By Victoria Kim and Jessica Garrison, Los Angeles Times
Email

The filmmaker behind the anti-Islamic video that has sparked violence across the globe was arrested Thursday on suspicion of violating the terms of his probation, including allegedly lying about his role in the film’s production.

Magistrate Judge Suzanne H. Segal ordered Nakoula Basseley Nakoula detained, citing a “lengthy pattern of deception” by the man, adding that he poses “some danger to the community.” Nakoula could face up to three years behind bars…*

Filmmaker behind anti-Islam video is arrested - Los Angeles Times

KEY word is SUSPICION, did not say he violated, but just suspect he did.

One of my best buds is a Federal probation officer, 30 years. I asked him…he laughed and said that is the easiest thing to arrest on, takes no real proof, just a suspicion. He feels that the guy was arrested due to Obama being a Muslim and showing the Brotherhood he does NOT support the 1st Amendment in the US or its dirty old piece of paper called a Constitution.

Looks to me that SUSPICION = WE GOT YOU COLD…just a matter of adjudicating it.

" The Southern California man who wrote and produced the controversial anti-Islam film “Innocence of Muslims” was ordered detained without bail by a federal judge for allegedly violating the terms of his probation.

Citing a “lengthy pattern of deception,” Judge Suzanne Segal said that the court had a “lack of trust” in Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, and believed him to be a flight risk who posed “some danger to the community.”

" Nakoula, 55, appeared at the U.S. District Court preliminary hearing in Los Angeles. He had been asked to report to an office of the U.S. Probation Office, where U.S. Marshals officially arrested him.

Authorities have been investigating whether he violated the terms of his supervised release from a **2010 conviction in a bank fraud case.
Nakoula had met with federal probation officers on Sept. 14 about whether his involvement in the film violated the terms of his probation, **which barred him from accessing the internet without prior approval and from using any name other than his legal name. **

Anti-Islam Filmmaker Nakoula Basseley Nakoula Arrested on Probation Violation - ABC News

I do not think they have anything legit on him at all…this is nothing but more appeasement by Obama and a brash display of his thoughts on the 1st amendment. Obama showing the world that the US will appease and offer apologies to anyone.

4 dead and they were just “bumps in the road”