Huckabee sides with Michelle Obama over Palin

Does this guy stand for anything? Apparently he is just another politican willing to go where he thinks he will garner votes.

[LEFT]Speaking with New York radio host Curtis Sliwa, Gov. Mike Huckabee rejected Sarah Palin’s mocking of Michelle Obama’s childhood nutrition campaign. The former Arkansas governor and Fox News host came out in support of the first lady’s efforts against the nation’s “obesity crisis.” [/LEFT]

[LEFT]Read more: Mike Huckabee sides with Michelle Obama against Sarah Palin on ‘food fight’ [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment[/LEFT]

Considering his ‘Nutrition Nanny’ status for the last 15+ years, I’m not the least surprised.
What might be more annoying is the way he makes such a huge display to make sure everyone notices that he has ‘respect for the office’. :rolleyes:

Michelle Obama came out with this telling line about what children should eat:[SIZE=“3”] “We can’t just leave it up to the parents.” [/SIZE]

So the Huck agrees with this statement ???

Big government Huckabee ???

Nanny state Huckabee ???

No thanks.

Yes, he does. He also agrees with, (actually, came up with), “We can’t just leave it up to the restaurants what they want to serve.” Yes, he seriously tried to dictate to restaurants what should, (and shouldn’t) be on their menus. It didn’t fly, but that’s not for his lack of trying.

Well, Jazzhead’s boy is worse than a RINO. He’s a traitor.
What makes that Fatass an authority on weight loss?

What other people eat doesn’t affect me at all, so it’s none of the government’s business what people eat.

I can take care of myself just fine in this department.

Back in '95 or so when gov. of AR, Huck went on a diet, kept his progress very public, and turned himself into the poster boy for EVERYone going on a diet. I honestly don’t recall which came first; the carriage or the horse, (unintended pun, but I’ll leave it), - meaning, his personal diet, or deciding to don himself “Nutrition Nanny” - but that is the “when” of it.
In the process, he turned school cafeterias with skinny little 5 yr. olds into “Oliviers”, getting back in line, begging for “a little more, please.” I kid you not. These kids were no more overweight than Twiggy, and they were HUNGRY. But, of course the staff had to say ‘no’ because that was the rule. The kids were/are not even allowed PURCHASE MORE.

And now that he’s back to being a BIG FAT COW, funny how he isn’t so very public about he weight anymore, huh.

Want MORE of Nanny State type government? Vote for Huckster.

Ole Spazzhead thinks he’s a conservative Icon. He doesn’t know what conservatism is, isn’t as bright as a glow worm, and is as childish as they come. Hates Palin and loves Huckleberry.

They don’t call him ‘The Huckster’ for nothin’.
Yes, he did keep taxes down in AR. Yes, he tried to structure our tax base so as to appeal to businesses moving to the state. Yes, he did try to keep schools as locally controlled as possible while still complying w/the (then) new NCLB Act. Yes, he agrees w/the FAIRTax.
BUT! While he says that everyone should be able to keep the money he’s earned, he ALSO likes to decide what they should DO with it.
He also very much likes the word ‘d-i-a-l-o-g-u-e’. :vomit-smi

In the past it was not unusual for the First Lady to have a cause but in this case the hypocrisy of what she is saying versus of what she actually does when it comes to herself is evident. She once said she had to put her children on a diet and from the pictures I have seen the only one who needs a diet is her.

Michelle Calls Her Daughters Fat?

Just looking at that picture…

I really do feel bad for the kids of politicians. In many cases, they never get to be kids.

Why did Chuck Norris ever support Huckabee?

And the choices were… John (I’ll take things a bit slower then Obama will) McCain, Mitt Romneycare, Rudy (I have no idea how to run a campaign) Giuliani, Fred (I’m going to say the right things then do nothing) Thompson or the Huckster. Pick one

Point well-taken.

All of the choices sucked. It was really a terrible election.

I could never support the Huckster for other reasons but his affection for the “Nanny State” would be a deal breaker even if I did not have my other red flags.

He knows that Palin is the most prominent competition right now so he is going to attack her every chance he gets. The Huckster is not even in Palin’s league politically so he will need his cheap shots to have a chance.

And I too feel sorry for the Obama kids. With an arrogant selfish witch of a mother and self absorbed, Communist, Racist father they have very little chance for a decent life.

Those girls are more likely to develop eating disorders.

I could never support the Huckster for other reasons but his affection for the “Nanny State” would be a deal breaker even if I did not have my other red flags.

He knows that Palin is the most prominent competition right now so he is going to attack her every chance he gets. The Huckster is not even in Palin’s league politically so he will need his cheap shots to have a chance.

And I too feel sorry for the Obama kids. With an arrogant selfish witch of a mother and self absorbed, Communist, Racist father they have very little chance for a decent life.

Yeah, not really any more I can add to that.

Those girls are more likely to develop eating disorders.

Maybe she meant that they aren’t quite skinny enough to fit in in their father’s homeland of kenya.

Huck is wrong to side with Michelle. Palin has it right.

Actually, Huck, It’s Palin Who Gets It - David Harsanyi - Townhall Conservative