I have a Thought about Voting

Reports are rolling in on people voting only to find that when they vote republican their vote is changed to democrat. I suggest that police show up at polling places and cast a test ballot to see if the republican vote is changed to democrat and if so arrest those poll workers.

Reports are rolling in on people voting only to find that when they vote republican their vote is changed to democrat.
How would they know that? I wouldn’t.

I’ve heard claims of this before. I believe it refers to filling out your electronic ballot, and when it asks you to confirm your vote, it’s changed everything over.

I imagine it depends on what kind of machine they are using.

This is(once again) looking in the wrong direction. It would make no sense to display this on the screen. Why not just put on the screen “Trump - green check!” and then internally go Clinton++

Makes way more sense. Why would you *broadcast *vote switching? And of course a paper receipt would be useless. Unless everyone voting turned them into a central location where they couldn’t be tampered with and the electronic vote was compared against a hand count of the paper receipts. But I’ve never heard of anyone doing this.

This may explain how and why Obama won in 2012.

To use the vernacular of liberal software engineers…that isn’t a glitch. It’s a feature.

Police don’t have that authority. This is up to County elections officials.

Guess what party runs them where this is suspected of happening.

Today we had a Deputy Sheriff on site all day to make sure …and he is a friend of mine and I can tell you he he did not vote for ObuttBoy and sure as heck not voting for Hitlery