I Have It On Good Authority That Bush . . .

Really folks. How can you people possibly hold our Nobel Peace Prize winning POTUS responsible for Benghazi or the IRS targeting Repub/Conservative groups? Look, I have it on good authority - from Barack himself and attested to by Bill Clinton and the virtuous Hillary Clinton - that it is Bush who has been mucking up the works and lying to the American people. It was, is, has been and will allways be - Bush’s fault!!

We have a corrupt government - corrupt leadership - to the extent we have any real leadership.

What a mess. What a freakin’ outrage!!

100% agreement here.

And yet Bush was held accountantable for EVERYTHING. When that CIA woman was leaked, the press had a field day with it. Now we have president who has:

Provided weapons to Cartel Criminals while trying to ban them for the average American
Provided weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood who have used it to persecute 100,000s of Coptic Christians (with US made weaponry)
Cut out military in half but given more student Visas to Saudi Students
Have taken the word “Terrorist” out of his lexicon while we have a radical attack every 6 months or so
Used the IRS to extort, intimidate, and SILENCE opposition movements (and anyone who is naive enough to think that the President doesn’t have something to do with a scandal that directly assisted him is nuts)
Abandoned and then Covered-up the Benghazi incident and intimidated anyone who would come forward with the truth
Has the Sec Sebillus extorting funds from prominent Insurance companies for Obamacare
Obamacare itself which has been collectively known as the "Train-wreck"
Refuses to enforce the Immigration and Border Laws (a huge security flaw)
Bypasses Congress on everything until the courts can catch up and STOP him (site Labor Board)
Crony Capitalism where the EPA shuts out fossil industries while billions go to Green Companies that end up taking the money and going bankrupt
Demising, Dividing, and Despising the United States of America for political expediency.

Have I missed anything?

And yet the media and the left still defend him. Its enough to turn someone into a outright cynic.

You left this out:
Bush caused Katrina, then planted the bombs that blew up the levies. Oh yeah, that was after flying one of the planes into the Twin Towers.

[quote=“natstew, post:4, topic:39451”]
You left this out:
Bush caused Katrina, then planted the bombs that blew up the levies. Oh yeah, that was after flying one of the planes into the Twin Towers.
[/quote]And Bush caused my transmission to break and the rain to fall last night.

Oh I can add one. Monitoring the phone records of the Associated Press. Wasn’t Nixon impeached for that?

Probably.

No, Nixon was not impeached at all.

Nixon resigned, just a few years too late.

The real problem here is not that Bush was held to account for everything. The real problem is that for his time in Illinois state government, the U. S. Senate and now as POTUS, Obama has been held accountable for NOTHING!! For more than a decade now Barack Obama has been the recipient of pressure on his posterior by the lips of the “journalists” most Americans count on to keep them informed.

Accusing Mitt of murdering a cancer patient
Calling the Boston police stupid
Redistributing wealth
Enacting Executive Privilege on Fast and Furious (for no reason)
Putting people out of work because of a Sequester that really doesn’t affect those people
Lecturing the Supreme Court to their face about a decision they made
Claiming he doesn’t look like all those men on the dollar bill (no one ever told him that there’s only one man on the dollar bill)
Upholding Partial Birth and Late-Term Abortion legislation in Illinois
Being friends with Bill Ayers
Wearing a ring printed in Arabic and omitting the word God from the National Anthem and not attending church, but claiming he’s a Christian
Taking away the Missile Defense System in Europe to protect U.S. Allies
Not saying a word about the Russian invasion of Georgia
Not keeping a promise to the Armenians about genocide
The Apology Tour
Bowing to Sheiks and Kings
Accepting books and gifts from South American dictators
Giving inappropriate gifts to the Queen of England
Returning the bust of Winston Churchill

Oh, yeah…

Visiting the 57 States
The “corpse”-man comment
He doesn’t speak Austrian…

Hes not black. That is what offends me the most!

Who cares? America is finished. B.o. Killed it…

Bush caused the tornado’s we just had in Texas.

It amazes me how this administration, the house, and the media are acting soooo shocked!
The corruption is incredible.

[quote=“Moby, post:15, topic:39451”]
Bush caused the tornado’s we just had in Texas.

It amazes me how this administration, the house, and the media are acting soooo shocked!
The corruption is incredible.
[/quote]To paraphrase Michelle Obozo, “For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.”