I’m your worst nightmare!

I haven’t seen this anywhere on the MSM other than Tucker Carlson’s program!

Imagine if these were White, Armed protesters stopping blacks!
Warning: there are a few X rated words in the video as well as the linked article!

Interestingly, I did do a google search on this and wouldn’t you know it … Almost Every link to an article on this has: Black Protesters Confront " White Supremacist!"

I may have missed it but the guy in the car didn’t look like a " White Supremacist" to me?

The group, known as the Not F***ing Around Coalition (NFAC), marched up and down a road at Stone Mountain Park near Atlanta clad in black fatigues, armed with military-style rifles, and yelling, “Black Power.”

They go back and forth a bit after the white man asked, “What did I do to you?”

It’s hard to make out what’s being said, but the black man eventually walked away, saying something about “before you lose your life.”

http://yournews.com/2020/07/06/1718417/video-black-armed-militia-holds-up-white-drivers-for-reparations/

We are in the midst of a revolution with these people. They are far to the left of the Democrat establishment, but the Democrats are not going to do anything about it until Trump is removed from office. They are going to have to join or deal with them. The Nancy Pelosi’s and Chuck Schumer’s do join them, it will not be long before these black clad thugs are after them.

These people want to erase everything. They don’t have any firm ideas about what will replace the current order other than it will be a communist revolution. I can’t believe that the establishment Democrats will let them take their money and power. The Democrats will unleash the military against them.

Get ready to say good by to the Stone Mountain carving. If the government doesn’t take it down, a group of these radicals will. I have not been there in years, but I understand that it has become a growing museum devoted to depicting southern culture. Get ready to watch those buildings go up in flames.

1 Like

did they say ‘seig heil’ at the end?? LOLOLOL