I Waited Hours For This Moment .. Hello!!

Hello Everyone!

Am I really gonna be able to post?

(Seems to be so) Yaaaaa!!

You just don’t know how frustrating it is … registering in the middle of the night, confirming the registration through the email link … seeing your Brand New user name on the front page of the forum and then … discovering that you are un-able to post!

(waiting for admin. approval… arghhh)

I was trying to reply to an excellent post written by tperkins on … God, people and freewill!

Well … I’ll just go ahead and do it here … tperkins… Great Post!

Is this Introduce Yourself post getting … just a little too long? 8)

Did I say Hello Everyone yet? :biggrin:

Oh yeah … sillipuddi isn’t my real name.
(honest) :grin:

1) What state do you vote in? Virginia

2) Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? Nope (not presently)…
Yep …Were would be correct!

COMPANY B - 2/501st Infantry (101st AIRBORNE Div) RVN 68-70

Welcome to RO!
Thanks for serving our country! I have a friend in the 101st, currently in Afghanistan. Amazing group. You’ve got my respect.

Welcome, thank you for your service and thanks for the kudos on the post!

WhoIsJohnGalt
Say hello to the brother for me and Thanks for the welcome.

tperkins
Also a big Thanks to You for the welcome!

That really was a fine answer you gave in that thread!

SP

Let me add my thanks as well!

I think I registered on a Friday PM or a Saturday when the Admins & Mods were all having lives, so I waited a couple of days, IIRC. Anyway …

Welcome!!!

Please be sure to read our Guide to Surviving RO. The questions are to help us start to get to know you in a sometimes fun way. Besides, we’re a nosy bunch.

Welcome Soldier. Enjoy the site.

Be sure to click on that political views survey link underneath your post count!

Welcome Silli! Thank you for serving our country. I have great respect and admiration for all our veterans and current soldiers. The military seems to be the one last shining light in our country these days. I hope you enjoy it here! It is a great place with lots of great people. Will see you on the forums! :wave: :usa:

Belated hi and welcome! Former Navy here ('83-'89, avionics technician).

Welcome to RO!