"If I wanted America to fail"

“If I wanted America to fail” - YouTube

Best 4 min you will have spent in a very long time[LEFT][/LEFT]

Not for me, I’m afraid. With videos, my dial-up turns four minutes into nearly forty… :awkward:

WHAT???

Where in the world do you live?

Last week I stood and watched a truck string OC across my place and run a drop to my house and I am 8 miles from city limits. So I am gonna have a 84 Mb circuit in the house. Get me a fixed IP addy and I can host this forum. I have a buddy who is hosting a mega forum in his house and he only has a 60 Mb pipe and its not OC.

I did not know dial up even existed any more or at least hoped it did not…

[quote=“17Oaks, post:1, topic:36985”]
“If I wanted America to fail” - YouTube

Best 4 min you will have spent in a very long time[LEFT][/LEFT]
[/quote]I thing I want to point out was the statement that all these regulations and stuff that only bureaucrats understand is not true because having dealt with the same it is clear even they do not understand them and if you make inquiries you will get different answers. I do not know the times I have read of where someone thought they were in compliance of regulations even after making inquiries just to learn they have problems. In the end it can cost you big money because you were given the wrong information.

I believe on the IRS site it says that information given may be inaccurate which leads me to believe that it would be fruitless to ask one of their agents any questions. This is repeated over and over in other agencies.

We live out in the middle of nowhere. The nearest city to us is about 80 miles. There are small towns about 20 miles away (if you don’t count Marienville, which is scarcely more than a wide place in the road).

Besides, in fairly recent years, I have known of people who lived *in *St. Louis, MO, who didn’t have anything but dial-up.