If you were the GOP Nominee...

Yeah, you are always right…got it…whatever.

Glad you’ve finally seen the light. It will be so much easier for you now.

For someone who claims to be so intelligent and thinks that the country bumpkins need your enlightenment, you certainly don’t understand the concept of sarcasm.

Oh, the irony.

:banana: Sometimes one does not need to utter a single word…just let the reply speak for itself! :banana:

Social liberals will use the buzzwords of “tolerance”, “diversity”, and “equality” in order to brainwash people into accepting certain groups of people while at the same time rejecting others. It’s a means to eradicate Christianity and capitalism and replace it with social Marxism.

While racial equality is a good thing, there are other aspects of equality that the left preaches that normal people wouldn’t go along with were it not for academia and the media using the buzzwords of “tolerance”, “diversity”, and “equality.”

Which means that thinking people have to ask of what do they mean by tolerance, diversity, and equality. There’s an ultimate final destination that the left wants us to go towards and the left won’t tell us the ultimate destination until they’ve brainwashed the public enough into believing their ideology. Their ultimate destination is a social Marxist utopia.

Diversity can be very destructive as it creates conflict.

I support applying the law equally of course, and I personally take no issue with minorities or those different from me(in most cases). However I recognize that not everybody is like me, in fact most aren’t, and so a multiracial and multireligious society will eventually succumb to deep conflict and self destruct. This is simply world history 101.

What kind of minority? B/c there are all kinds of different minorities that can be talked about (not just racial or ethnic).

I don’t care if someone is a different skin color, nationality, or ethnicity.

In the context of my post, I was talking about racial mostly.

I am not racist, but I do understand that races tend to associate with members of their race rather than members of another race. I notice this patten in every group of people, and I recognize it myself. It is part of human nature and doesn’t require thought.

When humans take it the next step to racism, then they have thought it through and it is no longer natural.

However, one does not have to be racist in order for tensions among groups to occur. As races have self segregated, they have developed their own cultures that often clash with others, and there are different interests and motivations involved.

[quote=“Bigfoot_88, post:109, topic:33083”]
In the context of my post, I was talking about racial mostly.

I am not racist, but I do understand that races tend to associate with members of their race rather than members of another race. I notice this patten in every group of people, and I recognize it myself. It is part of human nature and doesn’t require thought.

When humans take it the next step to racism, then they have thought it through and it is no longer natural.

However, one does not have to be racist in order for tensions among groups to occur. As races have self segregated, they have developed their own cultures that often clash with others, and there are different interests and motivations involved.
[/quote]

But but but when you acknowledge that you are a RACIST!!!

Same here. Santorum and Rice are two great choices for GOP nominees. They know how to deal with foreign affairs and domestic policy. It’s a win-win solution. We can win wars and win America’s respect. Would probably go with Santorum for running mate and Rice for State secretary.

I would pick Ted Cruz, because he is strongly a Latino conservative who he and me can build the GOP by letting Latinos join the party but were still white. In the next election I would choose between Herman Cain or Susana Martinez because it is an example and surprise for minorities who vote Democratic and we can set an minority agenda in the GOP.

I’m a neocon on foreign policy, socially conservative, and a fiscal conservative/libertarian.

I’d prob pick Rand Paul

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Rand Paul, or Newt Gingrich and if it’s anybody else they will lose.

Newt Gingrich all the way if Hilary Clinton runs. Newt always seems to have his way with the Clinton’s. He’s the smartest candidate, he’s the boldest candidate, most experienced candidate, most proven candidate, and he’s not part of the GOP establishment. His baggage is deep in his past and he’s created a new slate for himself.