I'll be seeing you

To all RO friends:

I will be out of the A/O for a while and not on the forum starting Saturday. I am fleeing the country. We are going to St. Maarten and St. Thomas for a little over a week, so I will not have the opportunity nor the interest to be on here during this time. Take care and God bless. Until my return, as Joe Toye would say, “I’ll be seeing you.”

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UUla9EHGo[/video]

I have friends on St. Thomas.

I’ve been to St Thomas and stayed at the Riitz Carlton for a week for a company trip. You’ll have a blast.

have fun

Be safe and enjoy!

That’s so cool. We were there once before and love it, so I couldn’t imagine how awesome it would be to live there.

Thanks, man!

Thanks!

We were there once before and it was great.

Awesome, enjoy!

Have a blast!

Yeah, have fun.

I’ve got a buddy who wants to move to St. Croix. He keeps trying to get a bunch of us to move there at the same time. I’m tempted – record high is 99 degrees and record low is 51 degrees.

Right wing, you haven’t posted in forever dude and now your leaving?

There was a bunch of people came to our community for education. They came originally from the Republic of Dominica (not to be confused with the Dominican Republic) for education. The one gentleman went to England for two years, while his family stayed here. The one woman (sister-in-law to the man) went back to the Caribbean after a year, the climate here wasn’t worth it to her for an education. She went to one of the Virgin Islands, either St. Thomas or St. John (whichever one she went to, her bil went to the other). As far as I know, her sister is still here, got her bachelor’s degree last year, and is working now on a masters. Her husband comes back periodically to visit his wife and daughter. I haven’t seen any of them for a while, the woman had to work Sundays, and came to church on Wednesday nights, but I haven’t been to church at night in a long time. As far as I know, the other woman’s son is still going to school here at Clarion State University.