I'm Back & Loving Life

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… No, no, no… It wasn’t that long ago, nor was it that far away. I was drazor1, now I’m the next generation prototype of drazor! New and improved and a few years older. I missed you guys. I still see some familiar faces. Susanna!!! I didn’t get approved fast enough here so I went over to the Conservative Cave and began posting and saw quite a few familiar faces there, too, but this is where I cut my teeth in internet forums so long ago, so I have a special place in my heart for RO. I have turned my wife loose on this site as well after years of hardcore political and socioeconomic brainwashing, but I am proud to announce that I have finally fundamentally transformed this Philadelphia Liberal into a staunch red, white and blue Conservative Christian. Hard to believe but true. She is awesome and she is knowledgeable. Anyway, truth be told, after years of living with me and asking me all the myriad questions about politics and every other subject under the sun, she finally came to the conclusion that these folks posing as Democrats today were massively stupid and some were, quite honestly, sadistically devious and despicable. So, there you have it. Glad to be back!

Welcome back! FC is the “new member” mod, and both of our computers were down for several days, which would explain the delay.

Excellent! Welcome back!

That is a large but very cool avatar, that particular prayer Washington is giving at Valley Forge has a bit of personal meaning actually.

Welcome!!!

Please be sure to read our Guide to Surviving RO. The questions are to help us start to get to know you in a sometimes fun way. Besides, we’re a nosy bunch.

Yes, i have a same idea!

Welcome Back,
Welcome Back,
Welcome Back!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/bfam1/th_kotter3.jpg

Welcome back :slight_smile:

drazor,

Hey thats a super great Intro and welcome back to RO, glad you’re here and I am looking forward to reading your posts. God bless you and yours.

Cheers.

:flag:

`