I'm back!

Hello gentlemen and ladies!

I took an unexpected break from politics for a while to refresh myself but I am back a ready to talk BS…I mean politics!

Yay! Welcome back, buddy. Been wondering where you’ve been.

Welcome back, Seravee!

Hooray!

Just in time for sink-o-de-mayo

Since you’re such a fan of them, I’ll welcome you back with these handsome fellows…

You said the break was “unexpected”. Can you expand on this? WHY was it “unexpected”?

Also, curious . . . WHY did you need to “refresh” yourself? Was it any particular thread, or just a general disgust for “political things”?

As a side note, I will say that I myself tire of these topics sometimes. But I visit about twice a week, and that mostly keeps me “refreshed”.

I used to visit every day, but that became too much for me.

Well the break was just unplanned. I just woke up one morning and just decided that I was done discussing politics everyday. Seeing both sides tear at each other was just…annoying. You have some on the Right that will defend even the stupidest Trump action and the Left who refuse to acknowledge when he actually does something that benefits the nation(see SoKo/NoKo latest developments).

I dont think it is any surprise that I am not a fan of Trump despite swallowing my pride and voting for him. I love his brash attitude as an individual but his presidential twitter rants are enough to drive me up a wall. It is hard arguing the good he is done when he turns around and does something incredibly stupid.

After sorting out my disgust for his presidential style with what is being accomplished I feel like I am ready to jump back into the fray.

I agree with you about Trump’s “style”.

Every time I hear him, it’s like fingernails on a blackboard.

But then, listening to Obama or Bush was the same, so “style” is something that politicians exercise that disgusts me.

In Trump’s case, I suspect it’s his NYC “street” talk that he brings to the WH. It grates on me, but his style is really irrelevant.

Still, it annoys me.

I don’t give two "sh**s about his “style.” What I care about is the RESULTS he’s getting and they FAR outstrip his predecessors…and to OUR benefit, not to the benefit of some third-world sh*thole.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a two-way street when it comes to the Second Coming of Reagan.

Gonna say, Trump makes for entertaining reading if nothing else.

A co-worker tells me that every day is a gift from Donald Trump for this reason.