“Innocent” Saudi has ties to several Al-Qaeda Terrorists

Who would know better than a former Mooslime Brotherhood terrorist?

Walid ShoebatA couple of weeks ago we warned America about the very serious problem of Saudi infiltration; many of these Saudi nationals criminals and terrorists.After the bombings, a Saudi by the name of Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was hospitalized and became a ‘suspect’, then a ‘person of interest’. His apartment was searched by federal and local authorities. No confirmation has been given so far to his involvement. The Media were quick to claim his innocence, of course.This brings us to the Boston marathon bombings. Foreign Policy is reporting that he’s ‘no longer a person of interest’, which means he’s “innocent”, right?Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:
“Innocent” Saudi has ties to several Al-Qaeda Terrorists | Walid Shoebat

Would someone Please tell me how to force sentences to separate in posts!?

I have used double spaces.
[br ] codes and <br > codes!

The <br > works in preview but once posted … Everything is back to the ‘crammed’ mess that you see above!

Is he funding and supporting them or is just related to terrorist? No crime for being related to a terrorist.

[quote=“sillipuddi, post:2, topic:39106”]
Would someone Please tell me how to force sentences to separate in posts!?

I have used double spaces.
[br ] codes and <br > codes!

The <br > works in preview but once posted … Everything is back to the ‘crammed’ mess that you see above!
[/quote]I have been having similar problems. The sentences want to go together for some reason although I properly space them. Usually I have to post it then go back and space it again and sometimes more than once… I also lose the first letter of a sentence which I have to correct.

OK, if we want to play at guilt-by-association, my family name is German (and it isn’t a common one like Schmidt). English was my Dad’s (and his siblings’) second language, German being his first language. The German Lutheran congregation his Dad helped found and which met, for a time, in their home didn’t have English services until around 1940. Without trying to check, I’ll pretty much guarantee that men with my family name served in the WW2 Wehrmacht, and possibly in the SS as well. Does all that then make my Dad and me covert Nazis?! What, then, about my Uncle, who served in the US Army in North Africa and Italy?!

If the guy had a pallet of pressure cookers and wasn’t a professional chef or caterer, if the guy had boxes of multiple sizes of nails. if the guy had several hundred pounds of gunpowder and wasn’t an antique arms hobbyist, fine. Any of those would be substantial circumstantial evidences worth following up. But that the guy had family members with terrorist ties? There are a very few family members any of us chose to be members of our family; the rest were “chosen” for us. Let’s not be going out on a limb of speculation based simply on family members this guy could not choose for his family.

OTOH, if there is solid evidence tying him to this atrocity, nail him!

I once worked with a guy in South Florida whose name I won’t reveal, even though it’s not his original name. He was an Italian Jew who had worked for Mossad after serving in the Israeli Army during the Yom Kippur War. While serving undercover in Lebanon his cover was blown and he was extracted, given a new ID and relocated to the Miami area where he lived, worked, and reported any anti-Israeli activities to Israeli operatives in the area. Undercover work is dirty, dangerous, and sometimes the individual operative goes to his/her grave labeled as a bad guy to maintain cover.
I’m not saying this Saudi is a good guy, just pointing out that it happens and sometimes the undercover operative is inadvertantly arrested and nutralized by accident.
It’s a dangerous World we live in and we really don’t know who the bad guys are, they look like us.

Or maybe he’s related to the owners of AlHarbi Trading & Construction Co, Al Harbi Telecom, Al Harbi Electronics LLC, Alharbi Fresh Seafood, or any of the other Alharbis or Al-Harbis that show up on the first two pages of Google. It seems to be a very common Arabian name.

Also, props to the author for taking advantage of the death of innocent people to plug his book in the middle of the article. I guess he is not one to miss out on an opportunity to make some sales.

Also, the author, Shoebat, appears to be something of a fraudster, according to his Wikipedia entry:

Shoebat claimed that he threw a bomb at Bank Leumi, an Israeli bank, in Bethlehem.[5] A 2008 Jerusalem Post article raised questions regarding the authenticity of Shoebat’s account, and reported that Bank Leumi had no record of an attack on its Bethlehem branch between 1977 and 1979. In addition Shoebat’s uncle also denied that such an attack took place.[5] Such an incident was also not reported by Israeli news outlets according to Omar Sacirbey’s 2010 Washington Post article.[9]

The Post also reported on Shoebat contradicting himself. In response to Jerusalem Post’s 2008 question whether word of the bombing made the news at the time, he replied

I don’t know. I didn’t read the papers because I was in hiding for the next three days.

However according the same article he had told Britain’s Sunday Telegraph in 2004 that:

I was terribly relieved when I heard on the news later that evening that no one had been hurt or killed by my bomb.

During his telephone interview with the Post, Shoebat was unable to recall the date or time of year of the attack. Shoebat said he was pressured by teachers to adopt an extreme Islamic philosophy, however his uncle, who still lives in Bethlehem, said for the Post that religion did not play a major role in Walid’s education, and that he left Bethlehem by age 16.

The Jerusalem Post states that Shoebat has profited from his story that he was formerly a Muslim terrorist who has rejected Islam for Christianity.[5] When the Post asked Shoebat whether the Walid Shoebat Foundation is a registered charity, he said that it was registered in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania State Attorney’s office said it had no record of such a charity. When asked again, Shoebat claimed it was registered under a different name, but that he was not aware of the Foundation’s registered name, nor any other details, which were known only to his manager. Dr. Joel Fishman of the Allegany County Law Library in Pennsylvania expressed doubts about Walid Shoebat Foundation’s donation process. He noted that if the money were being given to a registered charity, the charity would have to make annual reports to the state and federal government.

Silly Caudi, we don’t want facts in this thread.

Yeah, he’s a fake. One of those guys who makes a living pretending to be an ex-terrorist. Only problem is, he isn’t.

CNN did a good job exposing him on Anderson Cooper. If you feel like watching someone flail for several minutes when asked to name one of the “generals and high-ranking officials” who are supposedly on his advisory board, before finally turning on the interviewer and accusing him of slander, it’s a good watch.

Caudi, you forgot to mention the Alharbi family’s restaurant chain, Falafel House.

About the Germans - one of my music teachers at Penn State was of German descent. One of my other teachers told me about how they took his camera away during the war - just because he was German. He told me, “All he ever took pictures of were trees and flowers and things like that.”

O noez, that’s the terrorist Subway!

Apparently, Mr. Shoebat is a frequent speaking partner of another phony ex-terrorist, Kamal Saleem: I Was a Terrorist… Seriously!

I hate Falafel. :frowning: yuck.

I like falafel.

Anybody here know, remotely what you are talking about? It was determined yesterday that that young Saudi Student WAS scheduled to be DEPORTED because of his associations, and there has been some back and forth regarding this where janet nappie claims that this is false and the FBI and other sources say it is true and now Homeland Security along with the administration peeing all over the walls to cover their lunacy. The boy evidently IS to be deported. Gee when you don’t have viable things to say, you ALL jump into the shallow end of the sand box.
Now as for eying suspiciously any Muslim or as we are want to say ‘profiling’ folks, someone here brought up WW2 and the Germans, well yes we did, even moreso with the Japanese. If you do not take steps to protect yourself in times of danger , it really is your problem, but I will not make it mine. Now this is not to say after I might profile someone and he proves to be upstanding I let him off the hook. But with underwear bombers, shoe bombers, pressurecooker bombers, you need to look sharp and clear or others will die. And what some of you seem to say is everybody has rights and we should never accuse someone of nefarious deeds until they kill people. now who’s fault is it when people die and you did nothing?

Nope

The federal officials’ explanation echoed comments by a Saudi official at the country’s embassy in Washington. The embassy official said that a Saudi national has been questioned as a witness but is not regarded as a suspect. The Saudi official cited information provided to the embassy by U.S. law enforcement officials.

“We’re not aware of any Saudi suspect or Saudi person of interest,” said the Saudi official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the preliminary nature of the information.

He declined to identify the young man, but said he sustained serious burn injuries. The official said the victim is cooperating with U.S. investigators and granted permission for his Boston area apartment to be searched.

“He volunteered to have it searched,” the Saudi official said. “He is fully cooperating with authorities.”

And

A senior law enforcement official with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) told TheBlaze Thursday that reports claiming the department was deporting Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi under section 212 3B (“security and related grounds”) and had opened an “event” (or file) on the Saudi Arabian national following the Boston attacks is “categorically false.”

The official also told TheBlaze that Alharbi was never in custody nor ever considered for deportation by ICE, but that the department does have a different Saudi national in custody being held on grounds unrelated to the Boston bombings.

It says something that I’ve had to post this twice now.

Documents have been presented to Congress confirming that plans were made to revoke the visa of Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national once considered a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings, a congressional source told TheBlaze on Thursday.

Other sources, including one at the FBI, previously informed TheBlaze that there have been discussions about deporting Alharbi on “security and related grounds.” He has been living in the Boston area and in the U.S. on a student visa. An FBI source said the agency is against deporting Alharbi because of his status as a material witness.

The congressional source told TheBlaze it was unclear as to why representatives from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would be unaware of this information. Earlier on Thursday, an official with ICE said it was “categorically false” that Alharbi had ever been considered for deportation.

Exclusive: Congressional Source Contradicts ICE Account, Says Lawmakers in Possession of File on Saudi National That Called for Visa Revocation | TheBlaze.com

Why are you choosing to believe an anonymous congressional source that can’t even get the dang name right:

Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harby

Seriously?

The source confirmed seeing the information sent to members of Congress but could not provide copies of any documents to TheBlaze.

TheBlaze literally has nothing. It’s the equivalent of “Trust me, I saw it, but I can’t prove it.” Any ethical journalist would have Glenn Beck on his butt for not having two sources, let alone even a single reliable source.

there you go with Glenn Beck again [ by the way Beck is right far more often than he misses. ]Quit the strawman.