Intelligence community investigating covert Russian influence operations in the Unite

U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies are probing what they see as a broad covert Russian operation in the United States to sow public distrust in the upcoming presidential election and in U.S. political institutions, intelligence and congressional officials said.
The aim is to understand the scope and intent of the Russian campaign, which incorporates cyber-tools to hack systems used in the political process, enhancing Russia’s ability to spread disinformation.

Let me tell you my theory. I believe the democrats are using this as a strawman to cover for the influence of George Soros who has spend millions to spread discontent and mayhem. Some say obama will disavow the election and try to stay in power.

The democrat supporting media has been carrying the water for this administration making excuses and outright lies to sway voters.

The fact that some information that has been revealed not from Russians but other parties has been very damaging to democrats who present one face to the public while working against the people they say they support.

Thoughts?

** a broad covert Russian operation in the United States to sow public distrust in the upcoming presidential election and in U.S. political institutions,**
I’m sorry but I find that funny as hell. That’s like spending money to make us believe that the North Pole is cold. They could have just saved the money & sat back to watch. This is the first election that I’ve gone into feeling that there is going to be an attempt to cheat by one of the parties (I won’t say who - wink). In battleground states I have no doubt that dead votes will vote in mass. And I don’t doubt that votes will vanish & other votes will be changed. That stuff happens when the motto of a party is the end justifies the means.

They promote false news reports of police killings that didn’t happen, rhetorical support for said police that candidates never said.

Ergo, they seek to unhinge the election, by seizing on other issues we have, and spreading more misinformation for people to get angry about.

Ferguson was based on a lie. How many more lies would it take to promote Baltimore-like race riots across the country?

I don’t think you are far off…let me add that the Russians like the Chinese are playing the US and Obama like a sock puppet. If you saw what happened in China when Obama went over they clearly see him as a joke. We have become the punching bag for the world, we have no respect from any country, we have become a NON player in the ME, Americans are dying due to Obama and Hitlery, both of them belong in prison, in the same cell!

We have lost not only respect on the global stage, but influence and credibility.

True

** that the Russians like the Chinese are playing the US and Obama like a sock puppet.**
A sock puppet can be entertaining. Obama isn’t.