INVASION: Army of Illegal Migrants Is Marching Its Way Through Mexico to U.S. Border

Yeah you do; we don’t have the skills or the manpower for everything, no country does.

Like a good employer, would should be able to peruse to find the best workers. Or just the ones who fit.

That helps the natives, because then they can specialize in the jobs they prefer doing.

Immigrants are disproportionate work horses, and 2nd generation immigrants beat everyone, in every statistic.
They’re more likely to be company Execs, entrpeneurs, highly educated professional than any other class of person.

And they make our economy competitive & relevant.

Which are good things. It makes us better off, and less likely to fall behind our geopolitical rivals.

Not true of Vietnamese or Cubans. Or Eastern Bloc migrants. They all vote Republican.

Which is funny, when you consider how “social benefit” focused the culture in the former Eastern bloc is.

It’s almost like… immigrants are their own class of people.

Anyone can quote scripture without regard to context; Satan does that much.

To DinoCon: Don’t expect to be here long…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Many people holding his views may have voted for Trump but their numbers are insignificant. I would wager that there are far more “flat earthers” or “911 truthers” than people who agree with Dino. The scary thing is that there are those on the far left who actually believe your statement.

Trump has disavowed their support over and over again. When did Obama or Clinton disavow endorsement by their fringe “ally” the Communist Party USA? Were they ever even asked about it?

"Donald Trump tried to clear up controversy involving unsolicited support from former KKK leader David Duke.

He disavowed Duke’s endorsement on Friday, but faced criticism for not doing it again on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday.

Today, Trump said on NBC’s Today that he didn’t hear the CNN host clearly."

Tapper, Feb. 28: I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be treason to your heritage. Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?

Trump: Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know.

Now, what’s this you were saying about Trump disavowing their support “over and over again”? Did you really mean “jews will not replace us?”

Trump is no “racist.” Not even close. EVERY Republican since Nixon has been accused of being “racist” when it suits some Democrat demagogue to level that charge…usually when they are LOSING a debate with a Republican.

I seem to remember one of his golf caddies from long ago who became the top executive for all of his golf courses worldwide…a black girl. Oh yeah, lets not forget his national spokesperson Katrina Pierson. Mar-a-Lago broke through the South Beach blackballing of Jews and blacks.

In other words, “How can I be racist??? I have black friend!”

BS. Even JESSIE JACKSON lauded him and gave him some sort of an award for his efforts in providing affordable housing for blacks. That “racist” charge is wearing pretty thin, Malerin. MOST people know that it’s as bogus as “I didn’t have sex with that woman…Ms Lewinski.” Blacks comprise 13.5% of the U.S. population and that’s SHRINKING because of the ongoing efforts to eliminate “mud people” by Planned Parenthood. It’s no accident that most PP “clinics” are located in–or in close proximity–to minority neighborhoods. There’s a new one proposed for my hometown…right in the middle of “Little Mexico City.”

Anyone else find it passingly ironic that Planned Parenthood was one of the contributors to the cost of the recent “March for Lives,” stating that it did so in order to “save childrens’ lives and make them ‘safe’?”

First of all, I’d say “stereotypical,” not “typical.” Second, contrary to your stereotype of us (collectively; I personally did not vote for Trump), we have little tolerance for genuine racist nonsense here.

In fact, that was the original purpose of establishing PP.

Their country is falling apart! Let’s bring in the people who embody this dysfunctional culture so our country can more resemble theirs!

Dude, you’re just highlighting my question.

Do you ever let refugees in?

In virtually any refugee crisis, it’s pretty much a given that a societal meltdown has occurred in their place of origin, whether by war, or other means.

So, do you ever let them in?

If we had a system where we let them in for a few months until the region stabilized and then sent them back? Perhaps. However, that’s not we’ve done in the past - so no. I don’t want any lifelong “refugees”.

And it’s generally smarter and cheaper to house them and feed them near their own origin. There’s really no reason to move someone separated by an ocean to the US. There is no entire continent engulfed in violence. Not even Africa. Much less South America.

Mexico and Canada are the only countries that would even make sense for us to physically take refugees, and neither country has ever warranted it.

Why not? We have S. Vietnamese, we have people from the Bosnian wars (and I’m in contact with two such people almost everyday) who cares if they decide to make a new life here?

Einstein was a refugee. The founder of Sikorsky was a refugee. The guy who made this hot sauce was a refugee.

The Jews were refugees from the pogroms. Half our Germans were refugees from being kicked out of the Volga by the “native” Russians. The Irish were refugees from the Potato Famine + British quarantine; escaping a disaster where a million people died.

Somehow, none of these “waves” resulted in societal collapse for us. And it’s not as if they didn’t have difficulties.

There were criminal elements to be sure, there were riots, there was cultural friction. Assimilation apparently has a way of wearing those things down.

For Kurds, Yazidis and Christians? People being persecuted by either an ethnic, religious, or political majority?

Yeah there is. It’s not just an army they’re fleeing; it’s their neighbors. Even after the conflict is over, there may be no true “home” for them to return to, because the “other” will attack them even after the dust has settled.

Reprisals by victors for past slitghts, or resentment by the losers over having lost.

Except, you’re treating them as a group, not as individuals.

There’s a community of Kurds in Nashiville, TN; it thus makes sense for many Kurds to go there, because they’ll have family or other connections there that they can rely on.

It’s not just about what is close by, it’s about what you have connections to.

Equally, where can you find work? Because housing people in one place for years simply to tweedle their thumbs is a recipe for creating cascading failures.

People need to be somewhere, where they can build a life, not just be alive. It’s not the same as housing people in the wake of most natural disasters… though it may be similar to what we had to do for Katrina victims.

You know what would make even more sense? For them to go to Turkey or other countries where there are millions of Kurds instead of making America a dumping ground for the Third World.

A country is nothing more than the people who inhabit it. The more people you take from backwards countries, the more we become like those countries.

America was one of the only countries in the world to ever value individual freedom. Have you perhaps noticed that the more diverse we’ve become, the more and more authoritarian the entire populace has become? That’s a well studied topic in anthropology. Diversity is not our strength. It leads to social mistrust and dysfunction.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00215.x/abstract

That’s just the thing. We no longer have the ethnic centralism to integrate anyone any more. Once a country no longer has a primary ethnic group(and young children are now majority non-white), they lose the ability to integrate anyone - including foreigners of their race

At this point, we can’t even properly integrate French or German people anymore. You can forget about Argentina, much less Zimbabwe.

About half of our adult refugees have not worked at all after being here for five years.

They are welcome to apply for refugee status, and be admitted after proper vetting for criminal backgrounds, gang affiliations and the like. They are not welcome to waltz across the border as if it doesn’t exist.

There are several types of refugees:

1. People who are personally targeted for their past cooperation with the United States.

2. Racial, ethnic or religious minorities who are being persecuted because of this.

3. The GENERAL POPULATION of countries which have become $#!+holes due to natural disasters, rampant crime or economic chaos because of their country’s leadership.

While I have sympathy for Group No. 3, it is potentially hundreds of millions of people around the world. To maintain an open border policy with this group is simply national suicide. It is insane.