Iran Threat to Kill American Generals Is Real, Experts Say

A leader of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard is promising that American generals will be targeted and killed in revenge for last week’s attacks on two of his country’s leading nuclear scientists – a threat Middle East experts say must be taken seriously.

In a speech published in Farsi at an Iranian website linked to the Revolutionary Guard, Brig. Gen. Mohammad Reza Naghdi was quoted as saying that “the filthy Americans and the Zionists should not think that with killing our scientists, they can divert our nation from its path of Jihad and scare us.”

Iran Threat to Kill American Generals Is Real, Experts Say - FoxNews.com

Isn’t it great that Iran is a peaceful country?

Wait a minute. I thought that last week they claimed we infedels weren’t smart enough to pull this off.

[quote=“2cent, post:2, topic:28598”]
Wait a minute. I thought that last week they claimed we infedels weren’t smart enough to pull this off.
[/quote]They were referring to Obama.

Question: When they build that presidential library for Obama will the public finally see his records from anything?

With whack jobs like this being the primary decision makers in Iran, how could any sane person not think that it is time for the West to act to stop the regime. Militarily, absolutely. Do we want Nukes in these peoples hands.

I’m not minimizing the possibilities of the Iranians trying to kill American generals - they’re already killing American field officers, non-coms and soldiers - but there is a high likelihood that the killings of the scientists were by a disgruntled Iranian ethnic minority group. The Mullahcracy has been high-handed, even toward fellow Shia ethnic minorities.

Hence the collective dropping of the jaw by the intelligence community when Bush decidered to invade Iraq, not Iran.

Iraq would give us more avenues to invade Iran. Pakistan has waterfront, but it’s not as friendly toward us as Iraq.