IRS subjects tea party groups to new round of scrutiny

The IRS‘ battle against holdout tea party groups is heating up again, after the tax agency promised it would begin processing their long-delayed applications, but sent a new round of prodding questions demanding still more information.
More jarringly, the IRS then publicly released one of the sets of questions it sent to the Texas Patriots Tea Party — a move the group’s lawyer says puts secret taxpayer return information, supposed to be protected, out in the public.
Tax experts say the IRS may be on safe legal ground, since the filing was made as part of a court case, and that’s one of the few narrow exceptions to strictIRS privacy laws.
Still, the move to release the information has inflamed an already tense class action legal battle between the IRS and tea party groups who feel the agency is still targeting them more than three years after it promised to cease.
“The IRS has taken the unprecedented step of publicly filing actual return information,” said Edward Greim, who is handling the case on behalf of more than 400 groups targeted by the IRS.

IRS subjects tea party groups to new round of scrutiny, publicizes tax return data - Washington Times

Democrats have no shame and continue to use their power to unfairly treat those they view as enemies. These agencies are supposed to be nonpartisan but the truth is otherwise.

Using the IRS as a weapon against any group should have everyone up in arms & yes even the democrats. I do wonder where the line is or even if there is a line that can be crossed where the average democratic vote will say “We went to far”? If stealing votes is ok then how about killing conservatives on the way to voting? Would that finally go over the line or would once again “The end justify the means”?
I don’t want to change the direction of this post but here’s what I’m wondering. Are the lack of crowds at Hillary’s speeches an indication that maybe the democrat voter is starting to realize that there is a problem with their party? I kind of doubt it but I’m a little hopeful. I know that if I were a democrat I would be saying to myself we are running a crook & that’s the best we have, maybe there’s a problem here?

> Allen West’s TOP 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat
>
> Going Viral! Allen West’s TOP 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat (You’ll Love This!) - The Political Insider

Maybe this is a little old but;

1. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

The rest;
Going Viral! Allen West’s TOP 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat (You’ll Love This!) - The Political Insider

1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

Read more: Going Viral! Allen West’s TOP 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat (You’ll Love This!) - The Political Insider