Is Bill Clinton a communist?

This seems to be a question that no one wants to answer. I have been saying that he and the Hildabeest have been communists for years. Although this article is rather old, 1999, the facts included in it have not changed. It’s a long article, but an eye-opener. It made me very angry.

Clinton’s Czech-communist connection

Bill Clinton is not a communist; he is not a conservative or liberal either. He is a (very successful) horny corrupt professional politician. The article refers to his college days. I grew up in the same era. Getting involved in left wing anti-war politics was the best way to get laid easily and often, even better than charm and personality. He had both. Bill is not about policy or ideology, he is about money and sex. Hillary is about money and power. A match made in heaven.

Clinton is a Clintonist. :smile:

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

You’ve condensed it all into one word.

Obama is a Communist, the Clinton’s have no political soul.

Obama will do whatever advances the cause of Communism regardless of the cost, the Clinton’s will do whatever advances the cause of themselves regardless of the cost.

If given a choice between only these two enemies, I would pick the Clinton’s since it is possible to set things up in such a way as to make good things beneficial to the Clinton’s; Gingrich was a master at this and got Clinton to sign many good Bills.

Obama will never respond to such strategies, he is a true believer and would sacrifice anything and everything for his evil religious Faith and his evil political philosophy.

The antisemitism in the article is a bit disconcerting… still, I think I’ll pose a few questions to my Czech-American co-worker about this.

Antisemitism? Could you indicate where?

Not sure what you mean by “anti-Semitism,” but Clinton certainly flirted with communism in his youth–and SEEMED to admire many of its aspects after entering the White House. Note his accepting money from the PRC and his selling them satellite and multiple-warhead nuke technologies. While a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford, he somehow came up with the money to attend a “Peace Conference” scheduled in Helsinki but never went to the conference itself, but diverted to Moscow in January of 1969 instead–later claiming it was as a “tourist.” In Moscow. Not all that far from the Arctic Circle. In JANUARY! Instead of flying back to England, he was driven out of the USSR by car, stopping for a few days in Prague where he was hosted by a woman who was one of the founders of the Czech communist party. Later, as President, on a State visit to Prague, he introduced the woman to the press as his former “hostess.” He has NEVER answered obvious questions about that trip. Who paid for it? Why did he SAY he was going to a “Peace Conference” in Helsinki, but never went to the conference? How did he manage to get a “tourist visa” to the USSR when, at that time in history, “tourism” was HIGHLY restricted by the Soviet government? There were rumors that Bush Sr. had a photograph of Clinton burning an American flag in front of the American embassy in London but refused to release it during the campaign. Why not? Clinton admitted to meeting a former Georgetown University professor on that flight to Helsinki and shared a few drinks with him at the Helsinki airport. The professor was asked if he (the professor) believed that Clinton would ever tell the truth about what was going on. The professor replied, “Of course he’s not going to tell what was going on! He’s running for President!”

And the “Stand By Your Man” Hildabeest was even more radical than her slob of a husband. Unbelievable.

"In 1948, Saltzman/Slansky smuggled guns and explosives to Palestine to arm the Zionist organizations, the Haganah, the Stern Gang, and the Irgun to enable them to keep killing British officials until Britain became fed up and pulled out. In 1949 these gangs organized* the ethnic cleansing of over one million Palestinian Arabs from their lands** which were then confiscated and made an integral part of the nascent State of Israel. President Saltzman/Slansky in turn paid with his life for assisting the Zionists. Accused of harboring Jewish nationalist sentiments, which were in opposition to Marxist internationalism, Stalin sent him to the gallows in 1952.*"

Calling the foundational units of the IDF “gangs”, and insisting the exodus of the Arabs was an ethnic cleansing on their part, illuminates the writer’s bias on the matter.

I agree. As we understand the term “ethnic cleansing”–such as how the Serbs “cleansed” the country of Muslims, or how the Muslims “cleanse” the Middle East of Christians…by KILLING them and raping their women to produce more of their own kind–the bias IS apparent because no such thing occurred in Israel/Palestine. The only muslims who were killed in the late 40’s and early 50’s were those who had ATTACKED the Israelis following independence. Many were run out of their homes, but they mostly left by their own volition, not wanting to live under Israeli rule.

Anti-semitism is generally understood to mean hatred toward the Jews, not the Arabs/muslims.

The Haganah, the Stern Gang, and the Irgun were all Israeli militias. He’s talking about their actions.

Well, no, they did kill some civilians, but the “[Deir Yassin Massacre](http://Deir Yassin massacre)” numbered just over 100, not a million. The Arab exodus what supposedly in fear of this, but the Israelis hardly encouraged it, and condemned the incident themselves. An incident which all in all appears to have been isolated.

[QUOTE=Alaska Slim;755990]The Haganah, the Stern Gang, and the Irgun were all Israeli militias. He’s talking about their actions.

[QUOTE=Pappadave;755947]I agree. As we understand the term “ethnic cleansing”–such as how the Serbs “cleansed” the country of Muslims, or how the Muslims “cleanse” the Middle East of Christians…by KILLING them and raping their women to produce more of their own kind–the bias IS apparent because no such thing occurred in Israel/Palestine. The only muslims who were killed in the late 40’s and early 50’s were those who had ATTACKED the Israelis

Well, no, they did kill some civilians, but the “[Deir Yassin Massacre](http://Deir Yassin massacre)” numbered just over 100, not a million. The Arab exodus what supposedly in fear of this, but the Israelis hardly encouraged it, and condemned the incident themselves. An incident which all in all appears to have been isolated.

Since these are all pro-Israel organizations, how could they be anti-semitic?

No; he’s presenting a biased description of their actions, hence he, the writer, is anti-semitic.