Is Rittenhouse guilty?

Hmmm. Well, no local group is ever trained as well as an Army ranger, that goes without saying. I don’t think that “Immaturity” is a fair word though. If he is a victim of anything he is a victim of the POS democrats standing the police down. If the police had been out in force cracking skulls as they should have been then he would not have been there.

The police should be doing what old, retired Police Commissioner Henry Reagan once said on “Blue Bloods.” “Handing out wooden shampoos!”

Henry Reagen. LOL. I use to watch that show every week.

This is true, but it’s not the world we live in any more. The police are under tremendous pressure from the hard Left, mediated by the Democrats, to be very restrained in dealing with AntiFa.

This will not change. In fact, if the Democrats win in November, it will get worse.

Politics as usual are over. The hard Left know this, and are planning to exchange, as Marx once put it, the ‘weapon of criticism’ for the ‘criticism of weapons’.

It’s fun to laugh at AntiFa … I have posted on other forums some of these delicious videos showing them setting themselves on fire when trying to throw a Molotov cocktail, or one of them slamming a brick into the head of another one … but these people are getting much more professional.

Everyone should read this report closely:

Copied from another forum.

The story…

"Very basic background. My friend is a prior service 1st LAR 0311, 0351. Multiple tours in the early to late 2000s, then DoE, then was put through selection and went to work for Colonel Green as a team member. Since leaving, he has been doing contract work.
He is an experienced and capable meat eater and the furthest thing from a pussy or coward.

Try to learn from his experiences.

"Me and three of my buddies were in Portland this weekend, got attacked by antifa. There’s a Twitter video with millions of views on it They ended up on Hannity and Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro etc., of us getting beat with bats and rocks the size of cantaloupes thrown at us, getting spit on etc. We were all carrying pistols as well. Opportunity ability and jeopardy, We were in a deadly force situation and we could easily articulate the use of deadly force, but they had pepper sprayed us. They were using industrial strobe lights on us, etc. We couldn’t PID our target and what lied beyond it, They did a great job of taking our situational awareness away, it was fucking incredible.

Bro my perspective on this changed so much.

The reason we were there, wasn’t to counter protest or some shit, G*** and I****, two of the guys with me, one of which is a bronze star and Purple Heart recipient. They’re both in the hiring process for Portland Police Department. One is from Ohio and one is from Virginia. They both flew in that day just so they could come check out the city before they move their families across the nation.

Something else that I should make perfectly clear. We went to the Federal Courthouse first. There wasn’t a whole lot going on down there. We walked around and took some pictures. Bumped into a sheriff at one point. Talked to him for a while. We asked him if the are riots were over? He said fuck no, they’re trying to fuck a police station up right now on 47th and Burnside, We asked him if we could go and he said yeah it’s still a peaceful assembly it hasn’t been declared a riot yet… So legit, we walked into this thing blind, hindsight it was stupid on our part, I had no idea that they were like that. If it had been a full-blown riot we would not have went. Bottom line man, if you had ever given me a scenario like this and said hey you’re sober and you have a gun and somebody is hitting you with a bat and throwing rocks at you that could kill you or put you in a coma, You try to get away but they cut you off with a convoy of vehicles and the assault starts again. They impede your movement and beat you with bats…

Would you shoot?

I’d be like, yeah what fucking planet are you from?

But in all the training that I’ve been through my life, I’ve never been in one where in the first five seconds of the scenario you’re blinded with a strobe light and sprayed with pepper spray…That changes everything, they were throwing these rocks from 15 feet back in the crowd, you couldn’t see who the fuck through it, etc. things like that…It’s just a good talking point for guys that carry concealed, you need to think through all these different scenarios.

It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks, They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light, That video is just the beginning, I’ve got a fucking fractured hand from a baton, everyone of us has black and blue bruises up and down their legs and back, I had a guy spit in my face from 6 inches away, call me a pussy and a coward for not doing anything about it, and then tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.

I’ve never been more angry about something in my fucking life, the level of restraint that it took for us to not fight back in any capacity whether that was with a gun or fists is incredible. All of us have kids at home, The only thing going through all of our minds was we have to be able to justify deadly force if we’re going to go that route, there’s also hundreds of these people, we can’t see straight because of all the pepper spray, and it’s hard to PID exactly who is throwing these rocks and hitting us with batons, because they would hit you and fucking run and their buddy would run up and hit you. It was an incredibly stressful situation, they did a very good job tactically of taking away your situational awareness, And in my opinion complicating your legal defense when you split one of their faces open with a hollow point.

As we were running from the crowd after about the third block or so, we’re sprinting because the mob head caught back up to us and vehicles were trying to cut us off, I put my hand on the back strap on my appendix, And I heard somebody yell “hey bro whatever you’re reaching for don’t reach just keep running their still 30 feet behind you. Keep running straight”

We get 11 blocks down the road and this black Chevy Impala is ghosting us down the street, he’s kind of been in our shadow since block two or three He rolls his window down and starts asking us a bunch of questions why are we here what are we doing telling us we need to get the fuck out of here asking us where our car is etc., we pretty much told him get the fuck away from us because we didn’t know who he was, I finally asked him at one point who the fuck are you man you need to leave us alone, he was like I’m the fucking police bro who are you. So he pulled his car over and him and his partner talked to us, He was one of the special programs guys either with swat or SRT or whatever. He was the one that yelled at me not to reach, and tried to help us out, he said he knew that we’ve been pepper sprayed and we’re having trouble seeing, I kind of snapped at him, Like hey motherfucker, You’ve been watching this whole thing fucking unfold and you didn’t intervene at all or light the crowd up or something? He started laughing and he was like man if I got out and tried to help you guys my fucking car would be on fire right now and I’d be running next to you.

Bottom line don’t go to an antifa protest where you can put yourself in that situation. And if you find yourself in that situation and expect them to employee tactics it take away your situational awareness, and Complicate the use of force continuum."

Read this:

Sorry, read what?

I can’t find the thread that was in.
I might have been responding to a proposed argument about this: Would Hitler be Allowed to Join RO

I believe it’s a link you posted, to a piece about why conservatives are wrong. I posted a reply to the first part – on McCarthyism – but I think everything got derailed. We should take up the argument again.

1 Like

I saw this pic and thought of you, arsehole

1 Like

You quoted an article by a Princeton PhD candidate about how bad conservatives were – endorsing McCarthyism, etc. … and I replied. You should read my reply and respond.

You mean csbrown28 I think.

It’s really not “animosity” so much as is just a bothersome minor aggravation.

(I’ll reserve “animosity” for Obama).

The guy is an irritant, allbeit a minor one.

I wish he would just go away (perhaps he DID . . . see his “Farewell” thread).

At first I thought he was just here to debate civilly and exchange ideas. I thought “Finally . . . I’ve found a leftist I can have reasonable exchanges with”.

Then he made a post where he lifted his skirt and showed EXTREME leftist characteristics.

“Just an anomaly” I thought and let it go.

But then there were more EXTREME leftist vinegar-filled posts and it became ever so obvious this guy was rotten.

Some see that and some DO NOT. You, for instance, apparently think this guy is here to debate reasonably and innocently exchange ideas.

I DO NOT.

So that’s why I just want him to go away.i

Well, if he is prosecuted for that it will make it rather difficult to try him as an adult, wont it? And if they try him as an adult for the killings, it means he isn’t a minor in the eyes of the law. Personally, I think Kyle Rittenhouse became a man when he chose to bear arms in defense of life and property. Was he foolish? Probably. Definitely would have benefitted from the guidance of someone more experienced in “tense” situations. But criminal? It is absolutely crystal clear from the videos he would rather have not killed, and only did so in extremis.

2 Likes

In Wisconsin, you are automatically tried as an adult starting at 17.

https://www.eisenberglaw.org/in-wisconsin-juvenile-offenders-may-be-tried-as-adults-even-if-theyre-younger-teens/

And if they do that after letting hundreds of 20-somethings go free after being arrested for arson, vandalism and various other forms of mahem, I’ll PERSONALLY write Rittenhouse a check to help pay for his defense.

1 Like

If anything Kyle did was “against the law” then whoever established those laws needs to be identified specifically so they can be held accountable in the next election; if it is an old law then the current politicians need to be put on notice to repeal those laws immediately; anyone who supports or obeys any law that would condemn what Kyle did here deserves to be served up to these Terrorists so they can show everyone else how their idiot ideas work out in the real world.

The Left have decided that violence is their only hope to become powerful again, anyone who can’t see that at this point has their head in the sand. It is also clear that law enforcement has decided to let them do whatever they want to the innocent taxpayers; that means the citizens are on their own to either get on their knees or get in the fight.

Kyle might be only 17 but he obviously sees the options for what they are and chose the best option; if he is convicted of anything there should be a public hanging of the Prosecutor and the Judge who does it.

1 Like

Oh man, let’s see. He been charged with intentional homicide, reckless homicide, attempted intentional homicide, and underage possession of a firearm. So I feel like those laws probably go back quite a ways beyond the ability to elect those people out…

All the charges against him will fail in a trail, except the underage charge, that might might stick on him.

This forum will eventually crash, why not join and carry on at the new forum?

American Republican Operative

I could see reckless homicide sticking too, if only because he crossed state lines to play vigilante patrolling with a gun. Also because he was on video before the incident talking about how he was ready to use the gun and his explicitly stated his group didn’t use non-lethal ammo.

To me, reckless homicide and intentional homicide charges are absurd, because he was first attacked, who then tried to run away from them, then were forced to shoot after being physically assaulted.

No his self defense claims are quite valid for the court to examine.

1 Like

I can see how the self-defense argument can be made, but it may not stand as Wisconsin has laws about being unable to claim self-defense while committing a crime (using a firearm illegally, breaking curfew could be considered too) and you can’t claim self-defense if you could have reasonably retreated instead. The argument he should not have been there in the first place, crossing state lines to a potentially dangerous area while armed, could be used against him.

He committed none of those crimes and there is an abundance of videos that prove he committed none of those crimes.

There is no legitimate exception for 17 year olds to possess a firearm and no requirement that anyone of any age must sacrifice themselves to terrorists or hide when they invade a town with permission from the police.

If the text of that law demands anything like that this event should be the spotlight that reveals it as fallacious; if they will not repeal it then they are clearly in support of the terrorists and their corrupt police department so they must be voted out of power.

No citizen is required to surrender to terrorists or sacrifice their freedom of association so terrorists can burn a city to the ground and murder its citizens; there are many citizens who would certainly choose that path but not one is required to choose that path.

1 Like

I would like to hear the argument that says a citizen shouldn’t have been somewhere because the police chose to give that particular place to domestic terrorists; therefore the citizen must be charged with a crime by the same judicial system that enabled the terrorists :rofl:

Go ahead and try to spin that yarn if you like but I doubt any jury would follow you down that trail of absurdity.

1 Like