Is the backlash starting?

Sign of the times **Obamatrade cost GOP congressman his job
The populist uprising against phony “free trade” and Republicans who love it has taken its first scalp. Rep. Randy Forbes, GOP establishment stalwart and longtime Obamatrade supporter from Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District, will soon be unemployed. Voters rejected him in favor of his primary opponent Scott Taylor, who stridently opposed Obamatrade. He lost very badly. He received 42% of the vote, Taylor got 52%, an relative unknown got about 6%

There’s a lot of anger. I worry Hillary can win because she and the party have spent billions to buy this election. But the anger is real and this may portend a backlash coming this fall. The polls favor Hillary, but many believe those polls are untrustworthy.

They are called Push Polls.

Of course, push polls exist - but given the number and relative directional consistency - trend-line - of so many major polls that show Trump has lost some ground recently, I caution against being dismissive - I am concerned that his underdeveloped and often unfocused/loose narrative has cost him support. We’ll see.

There is such a thing as making the situation worse if you nominate unelectable candidates.

The trade deal business can be a can of worms. History has shown us that protective trade tariffs and trade quotas are bad for everyone except the crony capitalists who benefit from them. I am generally a free trade, low tariff guy. If the main people who are getting hurt by these trade deals at the big labor unions, they can go pound salt. They are people who paid out the big bucks to get Obama and his friends where they are, I will shed no tears for them.

I found out today that those polls are predominantly democrat participants. Of course they’re going to give us skewed results…as the media and dem party ( but I am being redundant) want us to believe. When you actually look at results other than skewed polls trump is either even with Or slightly ahead. Much can and will happen in the next 4 to 5 months. And the repub party had better stop getting in the way.

It is time for the American people to choose their candidate. Each party has been doing it FOR US and they’ve not done a very good job…disastrous actually. If trump wins…both parties lose. Exactly the way I want it.