Islamic Butchery Manifests in America with Muslim immigrants

Islamic Butchery Manifests in America with Muslim immigrants

Americans must ask themselves if Muslim-style “multiculturalism” fits into the United States of America. Can our country tolerate beheadings, be-handings, female genital mutilation, arranged marriages of 12 year old girls and murders of gays? Before 1990, no American ever experienced the barbaric ritual of beheading a person.

But since our U.S. Congress began importing a total of seven million Muslims from all over the Middle East and Africa since 1990, an ever increasing rate of “honor killings” continue to horrify Americans around the country.

We aren’t tolerating it, hence the reason the man in the story is being investigated by the police, after which he will stand trial. But the actions of this man isn’t reason enough to condemn a whole race or whole religion of people and assume them to be guilty before proven innocent. Denying a religion or race of people entry based on some pre-conceived bias is what contradicts “Western democracy, free speech, religious choice and women’s rights.” Not the actions of a few, who are then properly tried and convicted for their actions.

I’ll be worried when they start adopting Sharia Law within the US.

There is no evidence announced from any reliable source that these murders were anything to do with religion. The beheading and behanding and burying them far apart seem to me to be more evidence of someone looking to delay or prevent the identification of the bodies.
I note that the two dead men were illegal immigrants and all three were from Egypt and were in the MERCEDES together which belonged to one of the dead men. Me thinks criminal activity is a more viable explanation rather than muslim hate killing…but that is speculation…just like the article in the OP and by the way…whenever you see a quote from Pam Geller…assume the article you are reading is bogus. Total whack job conspiracy monger.

I have heard of attempts to do this in the Dearborn Michigan area. So, there are some places to watch and keep in check. Such a cancer should not be allowed to spread. However, it will probably follow the Liberalism cancer as a path of least resistance.

This is the second time you’ve helped me by pointing out false or questionable sources. Appreciate ya partenr. Keep centered in the saddle.
Sometimes i reads stuff on the internet and can figure out it’s BS, sometimes I can’t. Yoou keep on keepin this Ol cowboy on track there buddy.
Many thanks

I’m also going to point out that people are getting body parts dismembered in drug violence as well

It’s good to know your sources; on the other hand, even if your source isn’t reliable, that doesn’t mean it’s always wrong. Many Muslim groups are pushing for Sharia law in their area (from which, of course, they hope/intend that it will eventually swallow the whole country, as well as the rest of the world).

No prob Moby. Note that this still COULD be an honor killing. Have this story on alert so will report any further announcements from the cops.
Just a bit more evidence. Note the gang style tatoos on the perp. Tatoos are not allowed by religious Muslims.

Some tattoos are allowed within some Muslim sects. However, they are usually cosmetic in nature. Some women will have the outline of their lips tattooed so that they may ensure a certain outline. They can do something similar with their eyebrows too.

Once again, American is caught with our collective head, in the ground. 5000 honor killings occur every year, worldwide. The Koran not only condones, but encourages this behavior.
Now, it has been my experience that a few here like to belittle those who are religious, but somehow, fall short of criticizing Muslims. Is that because you do not believe that the tenets of Islam include 109 verses that command violence? Is it because you do not believe that they treat their women like property, and mutilate female genitalia? Is it because you are afraid of repercussions?
Coming soon, to a mosque near you.

I, personally, have criticized Islam. I believe it was one of my first posts. But anyway, criticism is a far cry from denying them immigration because of their religious beliefs.

On balance, this is more political that religious, and folks’ POVs will tend to divide along political lines. So I moved it to the Left vs. Right forum.

On balance, I tend to agree with what ConLib posted earlier. If Muslims try to demand enclaves where Sharia has legal force, the Federal, state and local (as applicable) MUST be a firm, “No!” This is what is being tried, and some nations (Norway? Sweden?) have been foolish enough to permit it. It leads toward areas in cities or entire cities where non-Muslims and LEOs are not safe (let alone able to enforce the law, in the case of the latter).

But an absolute ban on immigrants who happen to be Muslim, no. Nor should being a Muslim be regarded in law either as a basis for suspicion or as mitigating in criminal matters (or court hostility or special treatment in civil matters). You know … kind of like they’re … human beings.

I want to post this video I posted before about the violence of Islam and why it shouldn’t be treated with any sort of respect like it often is.

I have no disrespect or fight with Muslim people, but their religion is not one of peace, and anyone who claims it is or even isn’t any different from Christianity is delusional.

My wife lived under the Iranian form of Sharia Law from 1978 through 1994 as a member of a Muslim sect that was declared illegal by the government. She and many other Muslims in this country don’t want Sharia Law in the US either.

I’m sorry about your wife. :frowning: The world will be a better place when sharia law is eliminated from existence.

If they want to live under Sharia law, let them go to countries where it already exists. I know, of course, part of their reason for coming to this country is to break down our own system, and to spread rabid Islam throughout the world.

Even as a Muslim, my wife doesn’t want to live under Sharia Law. Even though she gets homesick at times, she has no real desire to go back until the Mullahs are out of power in Iran. Becoming a US Citizen seemed to cement this overall attitude.

[quote=“Moby, post:6, topic:38345”]
This is the second time you’ve helped me by pointing out false or questionable sources. Appreciate ya partenr. Keep centered in the saddle.
Sometimes i reads stuff on the internet and can figure out it’s BS, sometimes I can’t. Yoou keep on keepin this Ol cowboy on track there buddy.
Many thanks
[/quote]This is the second time I’ve complimented you on your willingness to concede an error rather than dig your heels in. My compliments.

Since you are a firm conservative, I think this shows that not “all” conservatives, as they’ve been demonized by the opposition, totally ignore information opposed to their position without evaluating it (IOW, they dig their heels in.)

This is a fine example of the open minded nature of a conservative (despite “universal” claims to the opposite.)