Islamists upset in Egypt--People fighting back

Egypt’s Interior Minister vowed Saturday to investigate the beating of a naked man by riot police that threatened to further inflame popular anger against security forces, but suggested that initial results absolve the police of direct abuse.
The beating was caught on camera by The Associated Press and the video was broadcast live on Egyptian television late Friday as protests raged in the streets outside the presidential palace. The AP video showed police trying to bundle the naked man into a police van after beating him.
Less than 24 hours after the incident, several thousand anti-government demonstrators marched again on the palace Saturday denouncing the police and Islamist President Mohammed Morsi after a week of violent protests that claimed more than 60 lives nationwide.

My Way News - Video of police abuse stokes anger in Egypt

The unrest in Egypt continues with the people fighting the forces of the Brotherhood which have made their lives a living hell with the Brotherhood wanting to clamp down on all Egyptians who do not follow their codes and behavior.

Meanwhile our government with the help of the leadership of the GOP is supplying arms and planes to a government bent on the destruction of all those who do not adhere to their wishes.

Senate Republicans Arm the Brotherhood - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online

Maybe we’ll have another Arab Spring?

We’ll have to ask Abed, the Arab groundhog:

http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Groundhog-Day-2012.gif

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:2, topic:38091”]
Maybe we’ll have another Arab Spring?

We’ll have to ask Abed, the Arab groundhog:

http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Groundhog-Day-2012.gif

[/quote]trolling again I see.

Another Obamama catastrophic failure in foreign policy?

OK, honestly? He made a joke that is on topic. How is that trolling?

[quote=“FloridaLibertarian, post:5, topic:38091”]
OK, honestly? He made a joke that is on topic. How is that trolling?
[/quote]Do you have anything say about my article

I think we have turned a bad situation worse by arming a well-known terrorist group and aiding in their rise and seizure of power in what was, under Bush and every other president since Carter, a stable, albeit dictatorial, Islamic nation that did into invest in global terrorism. We have replaced one dictator with a terrorist dictator, I hardly call that an improvement.

Welcome to America! We do it all the time.

Brcause there is NO COHESIVE policy regarding the relationship with the middleast, civil unrest will continue to grow, and eventually the Brotherhood will gain power throughout the whole of the Muslim world, There was something to say with keeping certain despots in power because they help the muslim radical at bay, but that cat is out of the bag and there is no getting him back in.

I do. I am quite pleased Republican apologists are starting to see the light. There is hope yet.

[quote=“Right_Wing, post:10, topic:38091”]
I do. I am quite pleased Republican apologists are starting to see the light. There is hope yet.
[/quote]Let me remind you once again since you seem to have a shorter memory than the retarded I took care of that I am a conservative and not a republican. I do not go around pretending to be a republican like Paul who now renounces the party once he got more folding money to retire on.

There’s no need to use poor handicapped kids as an epithet out of anger, there, Sam. You don’t know if I was referring to you. You must have a guilty conscience.

By the way, yes, I remember you saying that countless times. The problem is, true conservatives don’t have to point out they are one, especially repeatedly. It just shows.