Israel strike kills 11 in Gaza, including children

An Israeli missile ripped through a two-story home in a residential area of Gaza City on Sunday, killing at least 11 civilians, including four young children and an 81-year-old woman, in the single deadliest attack of Israel’s offensive against Islamic militants.
A similar scene unfolded elsewhere in the city early Monday, when an airstrike leveled two houses belonging to a single family, killing two children and two adults and injuring 42 people, including children, said Gaza heath official Ashraf al-Kidra. Rescue workers were frantically searching for 12 to 15 members of the Azzam family under the rubble.

Israel strike kills 11 in Gaza, including children | recordonline.com

The first thing that came to mind was this was another made up story by the Palestinians who have a track record of fraud.

PALLYWOOD - Palestinian Media fraud Industry, Take A Pen reveals

Next if these people were not bombing Israel constantly why are they weeping that they are getting retaliated against for something they started.

Under normal circumstances I would have concern but when people like this do this then they deserve what they get.

It’s one thing to say that civilian casualties are unavoidable in war, but are you seriously saying that family deserved to get bombed?

[quote=“Volk, post:2, topic:37198”]
It’s one thing to say that civilian casualties are unavoidable in war, but are you seriously saying that family deserved to get bombed?
[/quote]What I said was this was probably faked but I know you will believe what you want.

Take your antisemitism elsewhere

You also said “when people like this do this they deserve what they get”, as in civilians deserve death. That statement isn’t contingent on whether the story is fake or not.

Either point out the antisemitism in my post, or don’t make stupid claims like that.

Not all of those air strikes are Israeli missiles. A lot of them are Hamas rockets that fell short. The Palestinians are not rocket scientists so their often jerry-rigged rockets are not very reliable.

Witness Human Rights: Hamas rockets kill palestinian and Israeli children alike

Yes, many people here think that every woman and child killed in Gaza deserves it. I’ve even seen someone say its their fault for living there (Susanna).

Why does any criticism of Israel always have to be labeled as anti-Semitic? That’s like calling anyone who criticizes Obama a racist or people who don’t like Hilary misogynists.

Good grief, Sam…

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:8, topic:37198”]
Good grief, Sam…
[/quote]You have been here longer than I and we both know that Volk comes back every once in awhile to preach how Israel is the aggressor and through the years it has been pointed out about the offers of peace and the land give away and Jewish homes destroyed to make room for Palestinians. He ignores it all. People have pointed out about the bombs and he ignores that and keeps on insisting that those peace loving Palestinians are the ones who were attacked unfairly while never and I repeat never admitting any guilt on the Palestinian’s part.

To say that children deserve death is just sick. Your Christian morality is really showing…

I did not say it was the children’s fault - I specifically excluded the children. But the adults chose to live in a terrorist community, so they are at fault.

You do know it’s almost impossible for them to leave, right?

Palestinians in Gaza Desperate to Cross Israel Border - ABC News

Half of the Gaza Strip’s 1.5 million people would leave if they could, according to one poll.

But obtaining a permit to cross into Israel or Egypt is getting harder every day. In better times tens of thousands of Palestinians entered Israel to work. But today just a few dozen get out.

At Gaza’s southern end its border with Egypt has also been sealed. On average in 2009 it has only opened once a month for just a few days allowing around 2,000 people out each time.

You do know that they chose to live there, don’t you? When Israel ceded Gaza to the Palestinians, Hamas moved in, and brought other Palestinians with them and everyone knew why.

[quote=“Susanna, post:13, topic:37198”]
You do know that they chose to live there, don’t you? When Israel ceded Gaza to the Palestinians, Hamas moved in, and brought other Palestinians with them and everyone knew why.
[/quote]Another phony argument from Jebby. I guess he does not know we have palestinians here so it is likely they can leave.

The Palestinians in the US are for the most part immigrants who came before the 1980s. Gazans are, for the most part, not allowed to leave the Strip.

The first Palestinians who emigrated to the United States arrived after 1908 and were Christians. Later the first Palestinian Muslims emigrated to the United States. Most early immigrants ran mobile and jewelry businesses among other small items. Later on, a network of services brought new immigrants.Palestinian emigration began to reduce since 1924, with the law limiting the number immigrants, as well as the Great Depression. The population began to increase after World War II and the Arab-Israeli War, after Israel was created in 1948 many Palestinian to immigrate, most of them were refugees. However, the greatest wave of Palestinian immigration began in 1967 after the Six Day War. This wave of immigrants has reached its peak in the 1980s.

But yes, there are a few thousand Palestinian-Americans, for example Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI).

Speaking of Justin Amash, he is actually pro-Israel and an Eastern Orthodox Christian. I recall him voting for a pro-Israel bill earlier this year. Here was his explanation:

I voted “yes” on the motion to suspend the rules and pass H R 4133, United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012. The bill reaffirms the U.S.-Israel security relationship, supports the continued development of a joint missile defense system and the production of the Iron Dome defense system, pledges to assist Israel to “forge a peaceful, negotiated settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that results in two states living side by side in peace and security,” and temporarily extends an existing line of credit to Israel’s government, which may not be used for activities outside of the 1967 borders. (This is constitutional in connection with Congress’s power to raise and support Armies.)

My father is Palestinian and my mother is Syrian. Israel is far from perfect. Some of its policies and actions violate deeply held American principles of liberty and justice. But Israel is our closest friend in a very troubled region. Our national defense benefits from Israel’s ability to defend itself and to serve as a check against neighboring authoritarian regimes and extremists. Assisting with training and the development of Israel’s military capacity allows the U.S. to take a less interventionist role in the region. I am hopeful that American troops soon can leave the region and Israel and its neighbors can live in peace without U.S. aid or involvement. It passed 411-2-9.

Leaving aside the fact that Gaza has a wall around it, it’s a rather Old Testament thing to say, that just living in your own homeland makes you worthy of death.

It’s not made up.

Gaza’s 96 dead include farmers, water sellers and the girl next door - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Among the Palestinians killed in Gaza this week are the 12 members of the Daloo and Manzar families, including four small children, who died when an Israel Air Force pilot bombed their home by mistake, according to the IDF.

But they could take a plane out. Oh wait, Gaza doesn’t have an airport anymore.
But they could take a boat out. Oh wait, there’s a naval blockade.

Farmers on their way to sell vegetables in the marketplace, vendors of purified drinking water and people who just happened to live too close to the targets of Israeli air strikes were among the 34 Palestinians estimated to have been killed in Israel Defense Forces attacks in the past two days alone.

Just six of those casualties have been confirmed as members of militant groups.

Among the Palestinians killed in Gaza this week are the 12 members of the Daloo and Manzar families**, including four small children**, who died when an Israel Air Force pilot bombed their home by mistake, according to the IDF.

Between 94 and 96 Palestinians are estimated to have been killed between the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense and 6 P.M. yesterday, at least 58 of them civilians and at least 18 of them children.

Must be an anti-Semitic news organization reporting that…