Israeli Mother Fights Off Terrorist, Saves Two Young Children

Israeli Mother Fights Off Terrorist, Saves Two Young Children
by William Bigelow

1 Dec 2012

Remember the brutal slaughter of the Fogel family in Itamar, Israel in 2011 when Palestinian terrorists murdered the family of five, including one infant, while they were sleeping in their beds, stabbing them to death, and Gazans celebrated by passing out sweets?

Round two came on Monday, but this time there was a different outcome. In the community of Sdei Avraham, close to the Gaza border, a young Israeli mother, Yael Matzpun, was sleeping with her four-year-old daughter and two-year-old son but awoke when she heard heavy footsteps in the hall. Her husband, an IDF officer, was not at home.

Matzpun said: “Suddenly I saw a terrorist in a kefiyyeh standing opposite me. I decided that if I didn’t fight, he would murder me and my four children, there would be a massacre, like in Itamar, where the Fogels and three of their children were murdered in their home.”

What are the chances this Arab Pali’s “heroic” attempt to “resist” these Israeli “oppressors” (gotta watch those sneaky 2YO and 4YO Jews!) will get any US MSM coverage? Well, four pages of a Bing search of “fogel itamar” revealeded two US MSM pieces about that massacre; one user-submetted piece on CNN, captioned by CNN as “Not vetted by CNN”; one very brief (five paragraphs comnprised of eight sentences) AP article published by the NYT (page A4). The number of articles from Israel in those four pages of results was more than I cared to count.

Here’s RO’s thread about the Itamar massacre.

I will confess considerable satisfaction that this Arab Pali punk got beaten and driven off by a Jewish (!) Woman (!)!!!

I actually liked the part where the coward was shot and killed. This woman is a hero of the highest order.

Bravo!
Terrorist’s are inhuman cowards, this woman’s attitude is exactly what is needed to rid the world of these animals.

Something about a mama bear???

That brings to mind a story I once heard on Focus on the Family. The guy told about when he was a boy with an abusive and often drunken father. There were threats that he’d kill them, and sometimes things were bad enough Mom and Grandmom would hustle the kids into the car to get away for a while, and sometimes with him in pursuit in his own car.

Anyway, the time came when the guy (as a boy) and his brother were in their room in bed when their father’s car came crashing into the room. After the understandable surprise of that, their drunken father got out of the wreck and announced that he was going to kill them. He had ahold of the boy with a gun pointed at his head, and said in the coldest voice: “You’re worthless.” The words haunted him for a long time, but more immediate was a slice of time when he was wondering why his grandmother’s head was growing out of his father’s shoulder. As things (very quickly) unfolded, it turned out that his seventy-odd year old grandmother had jumped on his father’s back. She proceeded to yank him away from the boy and commenced to beat the everloving crap out of the guy until the cops got there and pulled her off of him. In telling the story, the guy said he was trying to find a way to describe what it looked like, and said: "Have you ever seen The Beverly Hillbillies?"

If a picture is worth a thousand words, a week’s silence - from certain quarters - is almost as eloquent.

Yep, the MSM and their anti-Israel (anti-semite) Demoncrat party have done their best to not give this story any traction.