It looks like the war is on

One can congratulate Obama for this. With Obama’s help the MidEast is aflame and now during these times Israel is coming under attack. I expect others to join in and this can escalate to a major war with nations taking sides. However, I fully expect Obama to try to undermine Israel.

IDF fires warning shot into Syria after shelli… JPost - Defense

Israel was hit by a few stray mortar shells from a country experiencing civil war, it is not “under attack”, it would have responded with a real attack if that were the case.

[quote=“Volk, post:2, topic:37062”]
Israel was hit by a few stray mortar shells from a country experiencing civil war, it is not “under attack”, it would have responded with a real attack if that were the case.
[/quote]As usual you miss the point

You’re missing the point Volk, You are supposed to find a reason to be mad at Obama for what soverign countries do on the other side of the world.

He is to blame for setting the middle east off, NOT the person who started 2 wars there and unseated the one regime that was keeping most of them in check (Saddam).

Yes, let’s blame Bush for everything.

Broke a nail? Blame Bush

Get a flat tire? Blame Bush

Boss chew you out? Blame Bush

Even Bill Clinton and Al Gore both said Saddam was stockpiling weapons… were they liars as well?

Or did he just magically change from evil dicator to harmless old coot, when Bush took office?

Update Israel took out the site that was aiming at them.

Good!

One person killed as over 250 rockets strike northern Israel - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

“A few stray mortar shells”?

That’s from Hezbollah in Lebanon. Sam implied the Syrian Army is attacking Israel, which is the most illogical thing they could do in their situation. It’s stray shells from a civil war.

You are doing the wrong thing volk. The Middle East comprises of Israel and “Those people”. How dare you presume otherwise.

[quote=“Volk, post:9, topic:37062”]
That’s from Hezbollah in Lebanon. Sam implied the Syrian Army is attacking Israel, which is the most illogical thing they could do in their situation. It’s stray shells from a civil war.
[/quote]I know you love Stalin but lets face reality here. The war in Syria is composed of those who also have Al Qaeda in their ranks and I know shelling “accidentally over and over” Israel appeals to you but put aside your antisemitism and see that this is a real threat. Israel is under attack constantly and if some decide to just happen to throw a few shells their way it is inconsequential but hey it is not you under fire-- right so what is the problem. /sarcasm

Volk, no you miss the point, Obama’s abandonment of Israel and support of Israel’s enenmies encourages them to ignite a spark, start a war, see how the World will react.

And, it’s not stray shells. Shells go where they’re aimed. They don’t stray around aimlessly.

Bingo! I can’t believe that at least some of those shells are not directed to Israel. They just use the “going astray” as an excuse to attack Israel and not have to be accountable for it. Israel is letting them know that they need to “improve” their aim.