I've had enough

You did know, didn’t you, that Smichellen’s kids are racially mixed?

I believe I know who sent that pm to Dac; the person pm’d me also, said that it was all but confirmed that RNG & Dee were one & the same, and lo and behold, not long afterwards, RNG posted saying she used to post here as Dee.

No problem. I think that a-lot of people dont join sites because of this sort of thing. The Admi and Mods responsibility is to make sure everyone feels at home,and most importantly to be fair. Everyone here should be working together to ensure someone is not being abused.

Yes I know about the children Sussana. That sort of thing gets me really angery. Picking on children…:bored: NOT COOL!!!

[QUOTE=angelmack]Well how about an abusive husband and what if say your kids were out of the house and grown up now…guess you would still say NEVER!

I don’t know about ‘dee’s sheep’…but i think you have more folks that don’t like ya than just dee.

and many many threads and forums were deleted over there…you should be pleased about that since your replies weren’t anything to be proud of either!![/QUOTE]

Abusive husband? So you would leave your kids in a dangerous situation? Once the kids are grown and out of the house, that would actually be leaving them now would it. Dee’s kds are not out of the house, she said so herself awhile back in the “dream job” thread.

Dee’s sheep or not, they always point to her or CC, that makes them sheep in my book. You don’t have people on line that dislike you? I have seen a few threads online that you and Jmack were attacked in. One I remember Jack was arguing with someone and they went after you. If you remember, I jumped in at that point. No one is liked by everyone on the net, thats just life. Still does not give credence to attacking my wife.

Sure there was post I’m not proud of, but no time did I threaten Skinners wife or any female. BSR and Skinner can not say the same thing.

I know I will be banned immediately, but wanted to clarify.

1. my kids are grown, and out of the house, thx.

2. I removed the dac postings, because I wanted it over & done. If anyone read them, they will know that I did not start that forum.

3. I am no longer at CC, and dac saying my sheep are sending him pms, is an error. They might be attacking you, but not because I sent them.

[QUOTE=sally]I know I will be banned immediately, but wanted to clarify.

1. my kids are grown, and out of the house, thx.

2. I removed the dac postings, because I wanted it over & done. If anyone read them, they will know that I did not start that forum.

3. I am no longer at CC, and dac saying my sheep are sending him pms, is an error. They might be attacking you, but not because I sent them.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Do we end this now and let it go?

another thing, I did not get banned for "cybering"dac. I got banned at Fred’s for jumping you.

banned here for the same.

and banned at CU for not following orders.

consider it dropped, on my part. I am trying to make a life for myself, and am sick of all the backbiting. However, you weren’t real nice to others, and if they come after you, I cant help that. But I am no longer in contact with them. Understood?

Is their any room here for forgiveness??? Being Civil will not get someone banned.

[QUOTE=sally]another thing, I did not get banned for "cybering"dac. I got banned at Fred’s for jumping you.

banned here for the same.

and banned at CU for not following orders.[/QUOTE]

When Fred banned you I told him not to, When you got banned here, agian I said it was un neccesary. I can only go by what was told to me at CU, I wasn’t there.

I dont actually know what started all o this stupidity, but it needs to end.

This is done with concerning Dee, as far as I’m concerned Dee’s part in this is over. She has my apologies for my part concerning her.

As for BSR and Skinner, they threatened my wife, that will not be forgiven. men that go after women are scum as far a I’m concerned.

None of those bans lasted very long. Im pretty sure some members still have names they can post under.

Amazing…I’m me again. :slight_smile:

Dac, let’s not rehash why all of this started, it was another forum, a lifetime ago. I just didnt want to let the misunderstandings go without correction. I’m far from perfect, and have been banned a lot, but not for the reasons you stated. Now, as I said, I am done.:beerchug:

:holy-shee sorry, LOL, I really missed the holy sheep guy. :slight_smile:

:wave: Refreshing in an otherwise weary world.:biggrin:

PH or Angel please lock this thread. I’ll put BSR back on ignore and it will be done with.

Happy to hear this issue is resolved…otherwise…

I would have to make everyone hold hands and sing the Barney Song.

I love you…you love me…we’re a happy family…
:whistle:

Good let’s move on with our lives. I’ll move this thread where it won’t be seen.