Jailed WTC Terrorist Has Website, Twitter, Facebook

Here’s a huge slap in the face for all Americans; the Islamic terrorist serving a life sentence for orchestrating the deadly World Trade Center bombing two decades ago is a social media icon/jihadist hero thanks to his official U.S.-based website.
This is a guy who was convicted in federal court for planning to wage a “war of urban terrorism” against the United States, including the attack of a military installation on Staten Island and other New York landmarks like the United Nations building, the Holland and Lincoln tunnels, a federal office building in Manhattan and the George Washington Bridge. His name is Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman and he’s also known as the blind sheik.

[http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/jailed-wtc-terrorist-has-website-twitter-facebook/

C](http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/jailed-wtc-terrorist-has-website-twitter-facebook/)onsidering the revelation that Gitmo prisoners also have access to the internet this should not be a surprise. Our government at work.

http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f47/clash-over-hunger-strike-guantanamo-bay-40339/#post585806

>84 followers
>49 subscribers

I can’t even find his supposed facebook page.

wooo… scary?

I guess I don’t get it. So? He has a facebook page, operated by his sons, that isn’t even popular. I guess I don’t get how that’s a big deal or in any way a “slap in the face.” What, are we going to suspend freedom of speech if you’re the son of this guy?

Who cares, he’s a douche, move on. No one likes him, as evidenced by his very small gathering of people.

EDIT: And by the way, why is it only a slap in the face to Americans when the Internet is a global tool that spans the world? When did we come to the idea that the web is American?

Just watched “Inside 9/11” on National Geographic channel today. Had no idea that the plans for 9/11 had been in the works since 1994. And just as I was watching the footage of the south Tower collapsing, I hear about the bombs in Boston. Quite frankly, I’m pretty sick of islamic jihadists being coddled. Wrap that blind freak in bacon and send him strapped to an a-bomb over to Afghanistan! Enough is enough.

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:3, topic:39093”]
Just watched “Inside 9/11” on National Geographic channel today. Had no idea that the plans for 9/11 had been in the works since 1994. And just as I was watching the footage of the south Tower collapsing, I hear about the bombs in Boston. Quite frankly, I’m pretty sick of islamic jihadists being coddled. Wrap that blind freak in bacon and send him strapped to an a-bomb over to Afghanistan! Enough is enough.
[/quote]Muslims have attacked this country for years and the left wanted to make it a police action.

Are you saying that the lefts wanted terrorism handled by local police??? I hope that’s not what you’re saying!

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:5, topic:39093”]
Are you saying that the lefts wanted terrorism handled by local police??? I hope that’s not what you’re saying!
[/quote]Bill Clinton and Obama have both said this is a police matter

World Trade Center, 1993 Terrorist Attack (don’t say it too loudly - Yousef had IRAQI passport)

Ugh!!! Both of them make me want to hurl…

…but…your link doesn’t say that. Why is that link even there?