Jay Leno Unloads on Obama in Devastating 'Tonight Show' Monologue

President Barack Obama is a nightmare for political comedians. He’s too cool, too smart, too … good at this whole leadership thing.

That was the bill of goods comedians sold us five years ago, an excuse which prevented them from mocking Obama as they did every previous Commander in Chief.

Jay Leno wasn’t buying that pile of horse manure.

Leno has consistently tweaked Obama in his Tonight Show monologues since the early days of the president’s administration, the same way Leno handled President George W. Bush and President Bill Clinton.

This week, Leno turned up the heat to scorching levels while some of his peers resorted to full spin mode regarding Obama’s cascade of scandals. Tuesday night, Leno mocked Obama’s commencement address at Morehouse College as well as the president’s claim that he learned about the latest scandals hitting his administration from watching news reports.

And a Chicago man has set a new Guinness Book world record for the longest ferris wheel ride. He went 48 hours, 48 hours straight riding the ferris wheel in Chicago’s Navy pier. In fact, the only way to go around and around in circles that many times is to read the official report on Benghazi. That’s about the only way to go around and around.

Jay Leno Unloads on Obama in Devastating Tonight Show Monologue

The fact that Jay Leno gets the ratings and NBC is firing him anyway shows that the entertainment industry has an agenda beyond making money…

Yep, and I’m pretty convinced Leno is quite squarely in the middle of the Liberal playing field himself.

I don’t get that impression. He strikes me as being in RINO land (he more than a few times had McCain and Arnold (easier than spelling his last name) as guests on his show), but not a firm liberal. Someone posted that he was a fiscal conservative and a social liberal, but he seems to have at least some affinity to family values, and he’s good with kids (unlike Letterman).

Leno is boring and about as entertaining as root canal. Conan, now he’s funny!

[quote=“JStang, post:3, topic:39568”]
Yep, and I’m pretty convinced Leno is quite squarely in the middle of the Liberal playing field himself.
[/quote]I used to watch Johnny Carson years ago occasionally and he was funny. I tried to watch Letterman and Leno and frankly they do not interest me nor the other late night comics.

I find it the other way around. I like Leno, and I don’t find Conan funny hardly at all.

Leno is dry like toast and lives of cue cards. Conan take chances and improvises. He’s not nearly as scripted as Leno.