Jeb Bush welcomes Terrorists

Jeb Bush has found another issue that places him at odds with fellow party members: Syrian refugees. The 2016 presidential candidate said that we should not block Syrian refugees from entering the country, despite grave security concerns over the screening process–a process that the FBI said makes it virtually impossible for them to clear every Syrian refugee of terrorist ties coming into the United States. We already have accepted at least 2,174 of the projected 10,000 refugees into the country (via the Hill)In a Tuesday interview with Bloomberg Politics, Bush said he has concerns with whether the Obama administration is capable of pulling off its plan to allow 10,000 Syrian refugees into the country over the next year, but that the appropriate response isn’t a full-scale ban on refugees from troubled Middle Eastern countries.

Bush On Refugees: Let’s Not Block Them From Entering The Country - Matt Vespa

Another reason not to vote for Jeb. His willingness to admit potential terrorists knowing that the incidents of attempted terrorism has been growing and this rush by obama to turn loose “refugees” which have shown us their handiwork in other countries once admitted.

What …shocked? At this point Jeb needs to do about anything short of murdering his firstborn just to remind folks he is in the race.

Jeb is losing because he sports the traditional qualities of an effective President and the Republican electorate prefers game show hosts.

Like Jindal, another superb, qualified conservative, it’s “not his time”. Indeed, most of the good governors in the race - Perry and Walker too, the cream of the party’s talent way back when, you know, competence and experience mattered - are gone.

The “silent majority” are behaving like children, treating the race as a joke, prepared to reward the easy answers of a demagogue.

More and more I see stories of terrorists working to enter this country and obama wants carte blanche to allow them in without any real screening. Incidents are picking up in this country which obama ignores.

^ Still, we need to make sure we don’t block the entry of actual victims.

The Christians of the Middle East are suffering their own Holocaust right now. We should be helping them.

Alaska Slim

Still, we need to make sure we don’t block the entry of actual victims.
OK, then invite them to live with you. Don’t put my family in harm’s way to satisfy your “open borders” agenda.

The Christians of the Middle East are suffering their own Holocaust right now. We should be helping them.

I agree. Let’s set up a multi nation coalition, with troops, tanks, air cover, etc., and section off a piece of Syria, bring humanitarian aid, and blow to Hell any who try to invade them.

Bleeding heart progressive ideals have no place in the nationalist leaning conservative future of the gop…

This is pretty much what Beck is doing. Are you going to stop him?

Don’t put my family in harm’s way to satisfy your “open borders” agenda.

Why would bringing Christians here put your family in danger? Did bringing the Jews here in WWII endanger us?

Actually for most part we turned the jews away …

And you’re bragging about this?

It should be uncontroversial that good folks are trying to facilitate the resettlement of Christian refugees from a part of the world where they’re being exterminated.

No, he isn’t. He’s gonna illegally smuggle them in, and who knows where they’ll end up.
Why are you so into smuggled illegal aliens?
You, Beck, Obozo nor anyone else knows who these people really are. I’ll guarantee that there will be Jihadists mixed in with the “Christians”. I’ll stop any attempt to bring them on my property.
Jews don’t behead non believers, blow themselves up to kill some of us, or fly airliners into our buildings.
And before you try, don’t give me such nonsense that a small fraction of Muslims are terrorists. After the widespread celebratory reaction from Muslims following terror attacks, I ain’t buying it.
Any Idiot that has so little common sense to not see that this is the perfect vehicle for these cowards to covertly slip into our country to facilitate attacks against our citizenry, shouldn’t be allowed out of their rubber room.
How are they gonna be vetted? Most of them have no paperwork. They could be anyone, and we cannot prove who they are.
67% of our House lawmakers voted to reject the Refugees, including dozens of Dems. Most every military analyst agrees with me. Most foreign policy experts agree with me. Now if Beck is stupid enough to do this, I sincerely hope that, in the event one of his “Christian” refugees kills people, he’ll do time. Much Time.
If you people were really interested in helping these Christians, build a sanctuary OVER THERE. Carve out some safe haven, and take humanitarian aid to them, in their own country, and if anyone attempts to breach that perimeter, blow them to smithereens.
Look, I am aware you need more farm workers so your buddies don’t have to pay decent wages to Americans, but this is dangerous. If you cannot see this, I cannot help you acquire Common Sense.
Have a nice day.

Someone with experience needs to get in to lead the lone wolf youngsters …

No, you said “OK, then invite them to live with you.”. Well Beck is doing the next best thing, bringing them into spaces he’s paid for. He is also asking people to petition the Gov’t, to let additional families stay with them. The form is right there on his website.

Legality of the action wasn’t on the table. I’m asking you if you’re going to support stopping him, when he’s doing more or less what you asked me.
He’s doing it, so what say you? Were you not serious before?

You, Beck, Obozo nor anyone else knows who these people really are.

The Christian village leaders in the ME know who their own people are. Either address what Beck is doing to vet them, or you aren’t arguing against him. You’re just turning him into a straw man.

How are they gonna be vetted?

Read the website:

The Nazarene Fund: Frequently Asked Questions | Glenn Beck

I’ve only quoted it three times, and you STILL act like he’s trying to bring in Muslims or supports the President. Get the facts straight.

If you people were really interested in helping these Christians, build a sanctuary OVER THERE.

For Muslims maybe, for Christians, that idea is dead on delivery.

This war is not the beginning and end of the Christian’s suffering, it’s just the epoch, the highest point. Their suffering in reality has been going on for decades, with elders telling their kids “you should probably leave, there’s nothing for you here”.

Now, there’s nothing for most of these people to go back to. Starting a new life somewhere else is their best bet. I see no reason that shouldn’t include here.

Alaska Slim

No, you said “OK, then invite them to live with you.”. Well Beck is doing the next best thing, bringing them into spaces he’s paid for. He is also asking people to petition the Gov’t, to let additional families stay with them. The form is right there on his website.

Legality of the action wasn’t on the table. I’m asking you if you’re going to support stopping him, when he’s doing more or less what you asked me.
He’s doing it, so what say you? Were you not serious before?
Nonsense. Legality is always on the table.
What I said was tongue in cheek. It was meant to convey that I don’t want to take the chance that terrorists are walking our streets, waiting to kill innocent civilians.
I oppose breaking the law. If that is what he does, he should pay the consequences. The FBI, CIA and other law enforcement agencies around the world are not confident they can be vetted. 18-24 months is the time expected that this will take. He isn’t waiting. So, yes, I support stopping him.

The Christian village leaders in the ME know who their own people are. Either address what Beck is doing to vet them, or you aren’t arguing against him. You’re just turning him into a straw man.

Bull Hockey. I do not trust a man to vet these people when he has no experience in these matters. If he does this, and inadvertently people in this country die, he should face manslaughter charges. He does not have the right to put Americans in potential danger, to get his name out there, again. These people have been persecuted for decades, over there. Where was he then? I believe this is more about him, than them.

I’ve only quoted it three times, and you STILL act like he’s trying to bring in Muslims or supports the President. Get the facts straight.

I do not have confidence in the man. Maybe you do, but seeing how you love illegal immigrants, I do not trust you, either. My facts are straight. He accidentally brings in a terrorist and someone’s child dies, I hope they throw away the key.

For Muslims maybe, for Christians, that idea is dead on delivery.

Why? You think the military cannot protect Christians?

This war is not the beginning and end of the Christian’s suffering, it’s just the epoch, the highest point. Their suffering in reality has been going on for decades, with elders telling their kids “you should probably leave, there’s nothing for you here”.

Their suffering is PROPHESIED, in the Bible. We Christians must ACCEPT that. It will spread worldwide before it is over.

Now, there’s nothing for most of these people to go back to. Starting a new life somewhere else is their best bet. I see no reason that shouldn’t include here.

As long as they follow the rule of Law, they should be allowed. The fact that they are Christians does not give them “front of the line” status. There are LOADS of people trying to escape their current situation to come here.