'Jihad Jane' case: Colleen LaRose admits terror plot

BBC News - ‘Jihad Jane’ case: Colleen LaRose admits terror plot

A US woman who allegedly called herself “Jihad Jane” has pleaded guilty in Pennsylvania to involvement in an overseas terrorism plot.
Colleen LaRose conspired with Islamists and pledged to murder in the name of a Muslim holy war, prosecutors say.
The 46-year-old was indicted as part of an investigation into an alleged plot to kill a Swedish cartoonist who drew pictures of the Prophet Muhammad.
She was arrested in October 2009 in Philadelphia.
“Today’s guilty plea, by a woman from suburban America who plotted with others to commit murder overseas and to provide material support to terrorists, underscores the evolving nature of the threat we face,” said David Kris, assistant attorney general for national security.

“Back in the day” (When Americans cherished our country like our founders) we would hang traitors in public as a testimony to all that the highest crime an American can commit is to side with our enemies.

Today, half our judges would be sorry this piece of human debris was caught.
The other half would just excuse her actions with some bogus mental illness claim.

We clearly have our priorities all fowled up, it is an outrage.

I want to know what her motives are. It didn’t say. Why isn’t she wearing the Hijab?

Because she hates America, and loves its enemies.

There was a good article the other day, i’ll find it, by the guy and his help that tracked her and were instrumental in bringing her down. He paints a really interesting psychological profile of her. She was angry, isolated, lonely, aging. She went to the Netherlands and met some muslim dude there that she said was very sweet or something with her. Thereafter, she converted and was actively looking for a muslim husband…by MAIL. on the internet. She was caring for a mother who disapproved of her conversion and Colleen resented having to care for her, resented her disapproval and of course the failing in Colleen’s life became the fault of everyone else. More evidence that liberalism is a mental disorder.

The Jawa Report: I turned in Colleen “Jihad Jane” LaRose to the FBI – A Jawa Report Exclusive They developed quite a profile of her.

cool :slight_smile: I get kinda ‘shudder’ about reading the jawa report but i will take what they say as it comes. I mean, come ON the JAWA report?! How do they get away with that???

Can’t judge a book tho…

oh yeah. You’re probably in that ‘theBBC is an unbiased source’ group.:howler:

The CAT woman. (I wonder if they were talking back :biggrin:)

Gregory Boyce
New Orleans Progressive Examiner
When looks can kill: The Story of Jihad Jane AKA Colleen Renee LaRose
When looks can kill: The Story of Jihad Jane AKA Colleen Renee LaRose - New Orleans Progressive | Examiner.com

To friends and neighbors that knew LaRose, her transformation into an anti-American, anti-Western wanna-be terrorist comes as a complete surprise and an utter shock. According to those that know her, she is a polite yet eccentric woman who was known to [SIZE=3]**talk loudly to her cats **and on occasion drown her sorrows by “hitting the bottle” hard.

Police records indicate that Colleen LaRose has a history of misdemeanor violations beginning with a charge of criminal trespass in 1985, a charge of drunken-driving in 1997 and that same year she was arrested for passing four bad checks that totaled to $390.71.[/SIZE]

‘Jihad Jane’ Pleads Guilty

February 1, 2011 4:14 PM

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/02/01/%E2%80%98jihad-jane%E2%80%99-to-plead-guilty/

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The terror defendant known as “Jihad Jane” plead guilty to terrorism charges in federal court Tuesday. The Montgomery County woman is in custody.

Colleen LaRose, 47, who used the screen names “Jihad Jane,” “SisterOfTerror” and “ExtremeSister4Life,” plead guilty to charges including conspiracy to support terrorists and kill in a foreign country.

LaRose has admitted she worked obsessively to recruit and incite jihadists, took an assignment to kill a Swedish artist, and she travelled to Europe to be closer to her co-conspirators as well as her target, but the murder was not carried out.

There is no mention in the change of plea memo of cooperation, although she did confess after her arrest and there an ongoing investigation.

A second woman, Jamie Pauline Ramirez, known as “Jihad Jamie,” of Colorado, was also charged and awaiting trial. She allegedly took her six-year-old son along with her to Europe to train with Jihadists and participate in violent jihad. Both women earlier pleaded not guilty.

I have always suspected that cats were Terrorist’s, this confirms it!

i talk to my cats :frowning: better get my ak-47 and turban out of the closet

and caroline its called the SAND PEOPLE REPORT hahaha come on! I don’t love the BBC, it’s just not going around calling itself the sand people tribune or the slanty eyes daily, or the n-word herald

Then the Terrorist’s have won :cat::machinegu

Do they talk back? If they tell you to do bad things, check with us first.

they do! But it’s just meow-purrrrrr. I’ll monitor the sit-che-ay-shun

Hey, I used to talk to my cats, too!
But they’re all dead now…

Maybe you forgot to feed them.

you seem to do a lot of walking it back.

JEEEEEEZZ With that profile I know a whole bunch of women that fit this. Men too for that matter.
I talk loudly to my dog—??? does that count???

I think y’all missed something. This female talked loudly to her cats. They were her enemies - and our friends - she was holding captive!

I’ll buy that one!

Here you go, maybe this guy can help.

Cat Earns Multiple Advanced Degrees
Neatorama

Friday, January 28, 2011

Zoe D. Katze, Ph.D., C.Ht., DAPA, is a fully credentialed psychotherapist. Her owner, Dr. Steve K. D. Eichel — who has a real Ph.D. — was tired of finding fakes passing themselves as psychotherapists thanks to diploma mills. So he decided to get his cat credentialed:

A reporter from a major magazine wrote to “Dr. Zoe D. Katze” for input on an article she was writing on hypnosis for childbirthing. She had stumbled across Dr. Zoe’s name on the American Association of Professional Hypnotherapists’ website. I had to tell her the truth.

Dr. Zoe D. Katze, Ph.D., C.Ht., DAPA, is a cat. In fact, she is my cat.[…]

Dr. Katze’s credentials look impressive. She is certified by three major hypnotherapy associations, having met their “strict training requirements” and having had her background thoroughly reviewed. She holds a Diplomate in psychotherapy from an association that claims to promote the highest standards among psychotherapists.