Joel Rosenberg on Ahmadinejad's threat of 'war without boundaries'

Joel Rosenberg on Ahmadinejad’s threat of 'war without boundaries’

http://www.trn1.com/misc/cimage.php?id=article_879

Published 22-Sep-2010 in TRN Central World
Joel Rosenberg, author of the new book ‘The Twelfth Imam’, talks to John and Amy on America’s Morning News about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s threat this week of a ‘war without boundaries’ against the United States.
Ahmadinejad’s prayers for Twelfth Imam answered- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s prayers have been answered! During his annual pilgrimage to New York City for the opening of the U.N. General Assembly’s fall session, Ahmadinejad makes it a habit to pray for Allah to “hasten” the coming of the “Twelfth Imam” or the “Promised One.” Well just in time for his NYC visit next week comes a brand-new novel from New-York Times Best Selling author Joel C. Rosenberg titled The Twelfth Imam. In his latest prophetic novel Rosenberg describes a world in which a radical Iranian regime, now with full nuclear weapons capability, threatens to bring about the “End of Days” following the appearance of an obscure religious cleric who is suddenly hailed throughout the region as the Islamic messiah known as the Mahdi or the Twelfth Imam.
Joel Rosenberg on Ahmadinejad’s threat of ‘war without boundaries’ - Talk Radio Network

Surely,you have heard all the “peacenik” Muslims come out an denounce and condemn this fool? Surely, the Koran couldn’t be the scriptures of a peaceful Muslim religion and be the scriptures of this lunatic. He’s just misunderstood, they aren’t all like that, ask Spazzhead.

I read “The Last Jihad” and “The Last Days” both were good. I didn’t know Rosenberg had a new book out. I will get it for my Kindle.

This guy is a mouthpiece for Imams-who are no doubt much worse I might add.