John Kerry on Benghazi Attack: “We Got a Lot More Important Things to Move On to and

“We got a lot more important things to move on to and get done.”
http://thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/us-AMBASSADor-LIBYA-e1347455467920.jpg
Islamists dragged the dead body of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens from the consulate ‘safe house’ after his murder. (Al- Ahram)
Secretary of State John Kerry told a House committee today:
“We got a lot more important things to move on to and get done.”
Via Weasel Zippers:

Why just the other day he was preaching about the dangers of global warming, terrorism not so much.

Shades of Hillary Clinton. Where is that red button?

They say thank you but no commentary? This is a national tragedy, and The WHOLE Obama administration Should, nay It is IMPERATIVE that face indictment for CRIMES of coverup and dereliction of duty, and treason. All to protect a terrible flawed foreign policy led by a terribly flawed person who should never have been given that post, and to a John Kerry who willingly abets this series of crimes.

If Obama was a Republican he would have already been impeached.

Gee, an anti-American Communist sympathizer who threw his ‘ribbons’ over the wall in protest, ginned his record to get said ribbons, lied in an attempt at the presidency, and ought to be sitting in Levenworth, but is instead sitting in the seat of Sec of State suggests we have more important things to do than worry about bringing his buddies to justice?

What a shock.

Foggy Bottom Folks have such narrow attention spans that they can’t do the necessary business of the United States and investigate what happened and clean house as indicated by that investigation? Ri-i-i-i-ight!

[Snark] Obama is filling his cabinet with mediocrities so he looks good by comparison! [/Snark]

And here I thought “multi-tasking” was so popular and common place these days.

How painfully sad that they’re most likely going to get away with it, too.
And how painfully humiliating in the eyes of the rest of the world. I don’t tend to care what outsders think, but this is so humiliating - and dangerous - that I do care.

[Snark] Obama is filling his cabinet with mediocrities so he looks good by comparison! [/Snark]

I was gonna say that’d take some doing, but considering Kerry’s first steps and he’s already ‘derilct of his duties’, I guess not.

I dunno, I don’t think anyone can make Obama look good.

And because he knows they’ll march ‘lock step’ to his cadence calling.