John Kerry: Recent Terror Attacks Mean “ISIS Is On Run”

Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday morning that a spate of recent ISIS-inspired terror attacks proved the organization was “on the run.”
Kerry made the comments during an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
“They are on the run,” he said. “And I believe what we are seeing are the desperate actions of an entity that sees the noose closing around them.”John Kerry: The recent terror attacks mean #ISIS is "on the run"https://t.co/6OZtrfIwim #CNNSOTU https://t.co/opJa38w4x6
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) July 17, 2016
“Well, with all due respect sir, I’m not sure it looks that way to the public,” host Jake Tapper replied.
Tapper listed off a series of recent attacks that have rocked the world in the past several weeks, including the horrific shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando and theattack in the French city of Nice.
“This is just the last five weeks,” the CNN host said. “I don’t think ISIS is on the run.”

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/john-kerry-recent-spate-terror-135630593.html

More of the same nonsense we have been hearing out of an administration which can not even label it terrorism. John Kerry has got to be the stupidest man.

On a side note I was watching a movie the other day that dealt with the Contra affair, Kill the Messenger, and in the end they showed Kerry blasting the administration for its actions. Forward to today, and the obama administration handed guns freely to criminals with some ending up in terrorist hands.

Kill the Messenger (2014) - IMDb

I totally agree with Kerry!!! They are on the run. The only way that we differ is that I believe that when they run AT YOU it’s called ATTACKING. When they run AWAY from you it’s called RETREATING. So on that LITTLE point we disagree.
I for one have to admire the liberal mind. They are able to spin EVERYTHING into a positive for their side. Then they repeat it a couple of thousand time until the true believers take it as fact. Not since Nazi Germany has a propaganda machine worked as well as their propaganda machine.

[quote=“Old_Tex, post:2, topic:49089”]
I totally agree with Kerry!!! They are on the run. The only way that we differ is that I believe that when they run AT YOU it’s called ATTACKING. When they run AWAY from you it’s called RETREATING. So on that LITTLE point we disagree.
I for one have to admire the liberal mind. They are able to spin EVERYTHING into a positive for their side. Then they repeat it a couple of thousand time until the true believers take it as fact. Not since Nazi Germany has a propaganda machine worked as well as their propaganda machine.
[/quote]40** known** attacks on our soil by terrorists and the same increasing events in other countries and obama will not even label it terrorism.

War on Terrorism: 40 Terrorist Attacks Foiled Since 9/11

Yep, ole Tex is RIGHT ON, they are on the run, its just that they are running at us, NOT from us, but Kerry who does not know his azz from a hole in the ground, he thinks as long as they are running we are winning.